Yamaha Tracer 900 GT For Sale
The 2018 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT is an adventure style bike and is powered by an 847cc triple engine which puts out 114bhp. It builds on the updated Tracer 900 with panniers, quickshifter, better dash and upgraded suspension.
- All round capability, excellent engine, comfort, TFT dash
- Panniers don't take a full face helmet, screen, tyres
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 847cc triple engine, producing 113.5bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 298mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- Rear 245mm disc with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm KYB fork with 137mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 142mm travel
- 3-level traction control system, 3 riding modes
- Adjustable 850mm / 865mm seat
- Hand adjustable screen over 50mm
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- Centre stand, slipper clutch, 12V socket
Compared to the £1,400 cheaper 2018 Tracer 900 you get the quick release 22 litre panniers, quickshifter (up only), cruise control, heated grips, better fully adjustable shock with remote pre-load adjuster, a better fork with gold finish and the fancy colour TFT dash from the MT-10 SP with wheel for control. That's an awful lot of extra stuff for the money.
Weight-wise the GT is roughly the same as the base model at 215kg wet without the 12kg of hard panniers and brackets. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic full exhaust system (£1,100), LED fog lights (£380), LED indicators (£100), radiator guard (£100) and heated seat.
- 2018: Black/silver, grey/white/red, blue
- 2019: Black/silver, blue, red/grey
Did You Know?
Yamaha sold 35,000 of the original Tracer 900.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (16)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||629||0||629||200 / month|
|2019||-||-||-||250 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
- Related Model
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.