Yamaha Tracer 900 GT For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £9,850–£6,950
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 900 GT is a premium adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 847 cc triple engine, producing 113.5 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 245 mm disc with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm KYB fork with 137 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 142 mm travel
- 3-level traction control system, 3 riding modes
- Adjustable 850 mm / 865 mm seat
- Hand adjustable screen over 50 mm
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- Centre stand, slipper clutch, 12V socket
Compared to the £1,400 cheaper 2018 Tracer 900 you get the quick release 22 litre panniers, quickshifter (up only), cruise control, heated grips, better fully adjustable shock with remote pre-load adjuster, a better fork with gold finish and the fancy colour TFT dash from the MT-10 SP with wheel for control. That's an awful lot of extra stuff for the money.
Weight-wise the GT is roughly the same as the base model at 215 kg wet without the 12 kg of hard panniers and brackets. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic full exhaust system (£1,100), LED fog lights (£380), LED indicators (£100), radiator guard (£100) and heated seat.
- 2018: Black/silver, grey/white/red, blue
- 2019: Black/silver, blue, red/grey
- 2020: Black/red, blue, black/silver
Did You Know?
Yamaha sold 35,000 of the original Tracer 900.
Review In A Few
- All round capability, excellent engine, comfort, TFT dash
- Panniers don't take a full face helmet, screen, tyres
Capacity: 847 cc (average)
Power: 114 bhp / 85 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,250 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 850 mm / 33.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 227 kg / 501 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £10,650
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||629||-||629||180 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||280 / month|