Yamaha Tracer 900 GT For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 900 GT is a premium sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 847 cc triple engine, producing 113.5 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm KYB fork with 137 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 142 mm travel
- 3-level traction control system, 3 riding modes
- Adjustable 850 mm / 865 mm seat
- Hand adjustable screen over 50 mm
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- Centre stand, slipper clutch, 12V socket
Compared to the £1,400 cheaper 2018 Tracer 900 you get the quick release 22 litre panniers, quickshifter (up only), cruise control, heated grips, better fully adjustable shock with remote pre-load adjuster, a better fork with gold finish and the fancy colour TFT dash from the MT-10 SP with wheel for control. That's an awful lot of extra stuff for the money.
Weight-wise the GT is roughly the same as the base model at 215 kg wet without the 12 kg of hard panniers and brackets. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic full exhaust system (£1,100), LED fog lights (£380), LED indicators (£100), radiator guard (£100) and heated seat.
- 2018: Black/silver, grey/white/red, blue
- 2019: Black/silver, blue, red/grey
- 2020: Black/red, blue, black/silver
Yamaha sold 35,000 of the original Tracer 900.
Launch RRP: £10,650
Capacity: 847 cc (average)
Power: 114 bhp / 85 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,250 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 850 mm / 33.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 227 kg / 501 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.502 bhp/kg / 0.374 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- All round capability
- Excellent engine
- TFT dash
- Panniers don't take a full face helmet
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
For Sale (19)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left