Yamaha MT-10 SP For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-10 SP is a premium naked bike which builds on the flagship MT-10 and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four engine, producing 158 bhp at 11,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame with steel sub-frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 220 mm disc with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- Ohlins 43 mm NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 120 mm travel
- 2 active suspension modes plus 3 customisable
- 3 level traction control, 3 riding modes
- Slipper clutch, quickshifter, LED lighting
- 6 speed gearbox
It's essentially the standard MT-10 but with some of the more expensive bits from the R1. Notably you get the Ohlins electronic racing suspension, the colour TFT dashboard with night / day modes and a special colour scheme. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 Bridgestone Battlax S20 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Titanium slip-on muffler (£680), soft ABS side cases (£320), comfort seat (£223), 50 litre top case (£173), handguards (£152), sport screen (£143), heated grips (£122), billet levers (£92), radiator cover (£81) and chain guard (£51).
2017-2020: Silver/blue/black with gold forkDid You Know?
SP stands for Special.
Review In A Few
- Cool TFT dash
- Large turning circle
- Very thirsty
Launch RRP: £13,400
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 158 bhp / 118 kW (very high)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.752 bhp/kg / 0.561 kW/kg
Check out this video review from RidingWithTom.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left