Yamaha MT-10 SP For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £13,000–£8,850
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-10 SP is a premium naked bike which builds on the flagship MT-10 and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four engine, producing 158 bhp at 11,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame with steel sub-frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 220 mm disc with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- Ohlins 43 mm NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 120 mm travel
- 2 active suspension modes plus 3 customisable
- 3 level traction control, 3 riding modes
- Slipper clutch, quickshifter, LED lighting
- 6 speed gearbox
It's essentially the standard MT-10 but with some of the more expensive bits from the R1. Notably you get the Ohlins electronic racing suspension, the colour TFT dashboard with night / day modes and a special colour scheme. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 Bridgestone Battlax S20 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Titanium slip-on muffler (£680), soft ABS side cases (£320), comfort seat (£223), 50 litre top case (£173), handguards (£152), sport screen (£143), heated grips (£122), billet levers (£92), radiator cover (£81) and chain guard (£51).
2017-2020: Silver/blue/black with gold fork
Did You Know?
SP stands for Special.
Review In A Few
- Engine, suspension, cool TFT dash
- Very thirsty, large turning circle, seat
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 158 bhp / 118 kW (very high)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £13,400
Check out this video review from RidingWithTom.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||252||54||306||210 / month|
|2018||187||-||187||79 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||120 / month|