Yamaha MT-10 SP For Sale
The Yamaha MT-10 SP is a premium naked bike which builds on the flagship MT-10 from 2016 with Ohlins suspension and a colour TFT dash. It's powered by the same 158bhp inline four engine.
- Engine, suspension, cool TFT dash
- Very thirsty, large turning circle, seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 998cc inline four engine, producing 158bhp at 11,500rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame with steel sub-frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Ohlins 43mm NIX30 fork with 120mm travel
- Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 120mm travel
- 2 active suspension modes plus 3 customisable
- 3 level traction control, 3 riding modes
- Slipper clutch, quickshifter, LED lighting
- 6 speed gearbox
It's essentially the standard MT-10 but with some of the more expensive bits from the R1. Notably you get the Ohlins electronic racing suspension, the colour TFT dashboard with night / day modes and a special colour scheme. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 Bridgestone Battlax S20 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Titanium slip-on muffler (£680), soft ABS side cases (£320), comfort seat (£223), 50 litre top case (£173), handguards (£152), sport screen (£143), heated grips (£122), billet levers (£92), radiator cover (£81) and chain guard (£51).
2017-2018: Silver/blue/black with gold fork
Did You Know?
SP stands for Special.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (21)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|
Check out this video review from RidingWithTom.