Yamaha MT-10 SP For Sale
The Yamaha MT-10 SP is a premium naked bike which builds on the flagship MT-10 from 2016 with Ohlins suspension and a colour TFT dash. It's powered by the same 158bhp inline four engine.
What Is It?
- Engine, suspension, cool TFT dash
- Very thirsty, large turning circle, seat
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 998cc crossplane four cylinder engine, producing 158bhp at 11,500rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame with steel sub-frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front with radial mount 2 piston calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with 2 piston caliper
- Ohlins 43mm NIX30 fork with 120mm travel
- Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 120mm travel
- Two active suspension modes, three customisable manual modes
- Slipper clutch and quick shifter
- 3 level traction control and ABS
- 3 adjustable riding modes, changeable on the move
- LED lighting
- 6 speed gearbox
It's essentially the standard MT-10 but with some of the more expensive bits from the R1. Notably you get the Ohlins electronic racing suspension, the colour TFT dashboard with night/day modes and a special colour scheme.
The 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 Bridgestone Battlax S20 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic Titanium slip-on muffler (£680), billet rearsets (£573), soft ABS side cases (£320) and bag stays (£183), comfort seat (£223), 50 litre top case (£173) and rear carrier (£143), handguards (£152), sport screen (£143), heated grips (£122), billet levers (£92 each), radiator cover (£81) and chain guard (£51).
2017-2018: Silver/blue/black with gold fork
Did You Know?
SP stands for Special
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (13)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from RidingWithTom:
and this 6 month update: