Yamaha MT-10 SP Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (214 kg / 472 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: Very High (164 bhp / 122 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.766 bhp/kg / 0.571 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,800 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £15,800
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from Yamaha.
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-10 SP is a premium naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc crossplane inline four engine, producing 163.6 bhp at 11,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 220 mm disc with two piston caliper
- Adjustable ABS system
- Ohlins 43 mm NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Electronic semi-active suspension
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Slide control
- Wheelie control
- Engine brake control
- Ride modes
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED lighting all round
- 4.2" TFT dash
- 12V socket under the dash
- 4->1 Titanium exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2021 model there's a new TFT dash, a new headlight cluster, an adjustable top speed limiter, lean angle aware ABS / traction control, a handful more bhp, the up / down quickshifter as standard and a three piece oil-cooler fairing however it weights 2 kg more.
As before it builds on the standard MT-10 with Ohlins Gen-2 electronic semi-active suspension with more adjustability, three semi-active suspension modes, three custom modes, braided hoses and a special colour scheme.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Hypersport S22 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust, screen, heated grips, side mounted semi-hard cases and comfort seat.
It should hit the dealers mid 2022Did You Know?
MT stands for Masters of Torque.