Yamaha MT-10 SP For Sale
The Yamaha MT-10 SP is a premium naked bike which builds on the flagship MT-10 from 2016 with Ohlins suspension and a colour TFT dash. It's powered by the same 158bhp inline four engine.
- Engine, suspension, cool TFT dash
- Very thirsty, large turning circle, seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 998cc crossplane four cylinder engine, producing 158bhp at 11,500rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame with steel sub-frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front with radial mount 2 piston calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with 2 piston caliper
- Ohlins 43mm NIX30 fork with 120mm travel
- Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 120mm travel
- Two active suspension modes, three customisable manual modes
- Slipper clutch and quick shifter
- 3 level traction control and ABS
- 3 adjustable riding modes, changeable on the move
- LED lighting
- 6 speed gearbox
It's essentially the standard MT-10 but with some of the more expensive bits from the R1. Notably you get the Ohlins electronic racing suspension, the colour TFT dashboard with night/day modes and a special colour scheme.
The 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 Bridgestone Battlax S20 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic Titanium slip-on muffler (£680), billet rearsets (£573), soft ABS side cases (£320) and bag stays (£183), comfort seat (£223), 50 litre top case (£173) and rear carrier (£143), handguards (£152), sport screen (£143), heated grips (£122), billet levers (£92 each), radiator cover (£81) and chain guard (£51).
2017-2018: Silver/blue/black with gold fork
Did You Know?
SP stands for Special
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
Check out this video review from RidingWithTom.