Yamaha MT-10 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (212 kg / 467 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: Very High (164 bhp / 122 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.774 bhp/kg / 0.577 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,800 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £13,300
For Sale (17)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-10 is a premium naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc crossplane inline four engine, producing 163.6 bhp at 11,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 220 mm disc with Nissin two piston caliper
- Adjustable ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear KYB shock with 120 mm travel
- 5-level traction control
- 3-level slide control
- 3-level wheelie control
- 2-level engine braking control
- 4-level power control
- 2-level braking control
- Cruise control
- 4 adjustable ride modes: A, B, C, D
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED lighting all round
- 4.2" TFT dash
- 12V socket under the dash
- 4->1 Titanium exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the popular 2016-2021 model there's a new TFT dash, a new headlight cluster, working front air scoops, an adjustable cruise control top speed limiter, lean angle aware ABS / traction control, double the catalytic converters, a Brembo front master cylinder, a handful more bhp, an improved mid-range, 90° tyre valves and the up / down quickshifter (with up / down off modes) as standard however it weights 2 kg more.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Hypersport S22 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust, screen, heated grips, side mounted semi-hard cases and comfort seat.
Colours: Black, blue, black/blue/redDid You Know?
MT stands for Masters of Torque.