Suzuki GSX-S1000 For Sale
The 2015 Suzuki GSX-S1000 is a naked style bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 143bhp. It's related to an older generation GSX-R1000 sports bike.
- Brakes, front suspension
- Limited electronics, throttle response, rear suspension
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled four stroke 999cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 143.5bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,500rpm. It's actually the engine from the 2005-2008 GSX-R re-tuned for the street, rather than latest generation gixxer, because the long stroke design is better suited to low down torque. RRP is £9,100 or £9,600 with Bosch ABS (adds 2kg).
- Twin spar Aluminium frame (new) and swingarm (from the GSX-R)
- Dual 310mm discs up front with radial mount Brembo monobloc calipers (from the 2014 GSX-R)
- 220mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Fully adjustable 43mm KYB fork with 120mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable re-bound damping and 130mm travel
- Traction control with 3 modes and off setting, controlled from the left handlebar
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system (from the GSX-R)
- Stainless Steel 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET)
- 6 speed gearbox and LED taillight
- Front LED position lights around the headlight
- Gear position indicator, fuel gauge, clock and air temperature
The 6 spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 radial tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
The 2016 Yoshimura Special Edition RRP is £9,800 or £10,300 with ABS and gets you a host of extras; Yoshimura R11 exhaust, steering stem nut, hard anodised parts, bar ends and grey/red paint scheme. There are also a number of accessories included such as heel plate trim (£10), wheel trim graphics, paddock stand bobbins (£20), tank pad (£20), matt black levers (£70) and pillion seat cowl.
The 2017 Carbon edition is £10,000 which gets you ABS, colour coded calipers and wheel tape. There's also a carbon rear hugger, crankcase cover, clutch cover and alternator cover.
2017 also introduced the £9,900 Phantom special edition with matt black paint, red detailing, black KYB fork and black exhaust/levers/foot pegs/foot rests.
Additional 2017 changes include a power bump up to 150bhp, new slipper clutch and blacked out levers/pegs - check the pics.
Other accessories include blue/red/yellow Brembo calipers (£210), carbon fibre frame cover (£330), carbon fender (£250), carbon pillion seat cover (£150), carbon mini fly screen (£200), carbon rear hugger (£150), blue chain (£170) and heated grips (£160).
- 2015-2016: Black, blue, red and grey/red Yoshimura Special Edition
- 2017: Blue, red, Phantom black
- 2018: Blue/black, red/black, Phantom matt black, white
- 2019: Black, blue, white
The GSX-S1000F is essentially the same bike but with more of a fairing for sports touring use, a 5mm lower seat and ABS as standard.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (25)
- 1 of 9
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from spicy110.