Suzuki GSX-S1000 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-S1000 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 999 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 150.2 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Bosch ABS system
- Traction control with 5 modes and off
- Ride modes: Active, Basic, Comfort
- Slip and assist clutch
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- LED lighting all round
- LCD dash
- Easy start system
- Low RPM assist
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2020 model there's a sharper look with a dual stacked LED headlight, a tweaked Euro 5 engine, flatter torque curve, peak torque arrives 1,000 rpm higher and an electronic throttle.
There's also a quickshifter as standard, more adjustable traction control, three power modes, 23 mm wider handlebars mounted 20 mm further back, a redesigned seat, brand new LCD dash and 2 litres more fuel capacity but it's 7 kg heavier.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Roadsport 2 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include the heated grips, mini fly screen, red Brembo calipers, pillion seat cover, billet levers, lever guards, premium seat and a range of Carbon bits.
- 2021: Black, blue, blue/silver/yellow
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 150 bhp, 112 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 155 mph, 249 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 170 miles, 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres, 5.0 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm, 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 214 kg, 472 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.701 bhp/kg, 0.523 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Front suspension
- Up against some stiff, but expensive, competition
- No TFT dash or IMU
- Rear suspension
For Sale (15)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: