Suzuki GSX-S1000GT Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-S1000GT is a mid-range sports touring bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 999 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 150.2 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Bosch ABS system
- Traction control with 5 modes and off
- Ride modes: Active, Basic, Comfort
- Slip and assist clutch
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- LED lighting all round
- Auto dimming 6.5" TFT dash with connectivity
- Easy start system
- Low RPM assist
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
There's also an up / down quickshifter as standard, more adjustable traction control, cruise control, three power modes, LED lighting, plusher seats, a 2A USB port and a larger redesigned screen.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Roadsport 2 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include the 36 litre quick release panniers (one full face helmet in each), +70 mm touring screen, heated grips, red Brembo calipers, billet levers, lever guards, premium seat and a range of Carbon bits.
- 2021: Black, blue, dark blue (our fav.)
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 150 bhp, 112 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,800 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 155 mph, 249 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 170 miles, 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres, 5.0 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm, 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 226 kg, 498 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.664 bhp/kg, 0.495 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Headlight split into high and low beams
- No cornering ABS or traction control
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: