Suzuki GSX-S1000GT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (226 kg / 498 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (155 mph / 249 km/h)
- Capacity: High (999 cc)
- Power: High (150 bhp / 112 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.664 bhp/kg / 0.495 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,800 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,600
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-S1000GT is a mid-range sports touring bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 999 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 150.2 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Bosch ABS system
- Traction control with 5 modes and off
- Ride modes: Active, Basic, Comfort
- Slip and assist clutch
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- LED lighting all round
- Auto dimming 6.5" TFT dash with connectivity
- Easy start system
- Low RPM assist
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
There's also an up / down quickshifter as standard, more adjustable traction control, cruise control, three power modes, LED lighting, plusher seats, a 2A USB port and a larger redesigned screen.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Roadsport 2 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include the 36 litre quick release panniers (one full face helmet in each), +70 mm touring screen, heated grips, red Brembo calipers, billet levers, lever guards, premium seat and a range of Carbon bits.
- 2021: Black, blue, dark blue (our fav.)