Ducati SuperSport For Sale
The Ducati SuperSport is a dedicated sports touring bike launched in 2017 and is powered by a 937cc V-Twin engine which puts out 113bhp. At the top of the range the SuperSport S adds Ohlins suspension and a quickshifter.
- Handling, brakes, low weight, looks, nice exhaust
- Mirrors, expensive panniers, wind protection
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937cc V-Twin engine, producing 113bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm (80% from 3,000rpm).
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with radial Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP ABS and 8-level Ducati traction control
- Adjustable 43mm Marzocchi fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 144mm travel
- 2->1->2 exhaust system with dual Aluminium mufflers
- V-style LED daytime running lights
- USB port under the seat
- 6 speed gearbox
You get the usual Sport/Touring/Urban riding modes and power modes to play with and an adjustable screen over two positions/50mm. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
If you have some more cash to splash there's the £12,800 SuperSport S with 48mm Ohlins TiN treated fork, fully adjustable Ohlins shock, quickshifter, gold fork, pillion seat cover and tasty white colour scheme with red wheels.
Accessories include a Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system, Akrapovic mufflers, quickshifter (£160), carbon mudguards, racing levers, heated grips, smoked touring screen, Bluetooth multimedia interface and rear LED indicators. There's also a range of seats available from sport, -20mm and +25mm.
- Sport pack: Carbon front mudguard and fuel tank cover, racing levers and billet Aluminium brake fluid reservoirs
- Touring pack: Touring screen, heated grips and 22 litre semi-rigid panniers.
- Urban pack: Alarm, tank bag and rubber lined pegs.
- 2017: Red
- 2018: Red, grey with red wheels
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this review from chaseontwowheels: