Ducati SuperSport S For Sale
The 2017 Ducati SuperSport S is a dedicated sports touring bike and is powered by a 937cc V-Twin engine which puts out 113bhp. It builds on the base SuperSport with Ohlins suspension and a quickshifter.
- Handling, brakes, low weight, nice exhaust
- Expensive, panniers, mirrors
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937cc V-Twin engine, producing 113bhp at 9,250rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm (80% from 3,000rpm).
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with radial Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP ABS and 8-level Ducati traction control
- Adjustable 48mm Ohlins fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins shock with 144mm travel
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- V-style LED daytime running lights
- USB port under the seat
- 6 speed gearbox
Over and above the £11,500 base SuperSport you get a 48mm Ohlins TiN treated fork, fully adjustable Ohlins shock, quickshifter, gold fork, pillion seat cover and tasty white colour scheme with red wheels. The 3 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
You also get the usual Sport / Touring / Urban riding modes and power modes to play with and an adjustable screen over two positions and 50mm.
- Sport pack: Carbon front mudguard and fuel tank cover, racing levers and billet Aluminium brake fluid reservoirs
- Touring pack: Touring screen, heated grips and 22 litre semi-rigid panniers.
- Urban pack: Alarm, tank bag and rubber lined pegs.
Accessories include a Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system, Akrapovic mufflers, Carbon mudguards, racing levers, heated grips, smoked touring screen, Bluetooth multimedia interface, 20mm lower seat, 25mm higher seat and rear LED indicators.
- 2017-2018: Red, white with red wheels (+£200)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (11)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|
- Related Model
Check out 44 Teeth's review