Ducati SuperSport S For Sale
The Ducati SuperSport S is a dedicated sports touring bike launched in 2017 and is powered by a 937cc V-Twin engine which puts out 113bhp. Lower down the range the SuperSport lacks the Ohlins suspension and quickshifter.
- Handling, brakes, low weight, nice exhaust (unlike the 959)
- Well, it was never going to be cheap, poor value panniers, mirrors
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937cc V-Twin engine, producing 113bhp at 9,250rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm (80% from 3,000rpm).
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with radial Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP ABS and 8-level Ducati traction control
- Adjustable 48mm Ohlins fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins shock with 144mm travel
- 2->1->2 exhaust system with dual Aluminium mufflers
- V-style LED daytime running lights
- USB port under the seat
- 6 speed gearbox
You get the usual Sport/Touring/Urban riding modes and power modes to play with and an adjustable screen over 2 positions/50mm. Over and above the £11,500 base SuperSport you get a 48mm Ohlins TiN treated fork, fully adjustable Ohlins shock, quickshifter, gold fork, pillion seat cover and tasty white colour scheme with red wheels. The 3 Y-spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system, Akrapovic mufflers, carbon mudguards, racing levers, heated grips, smoked touring screen, Bluetooth multimedia interface and rear LED indicators. There's also a range of seats available from sport, -20mm and +25mm.
- Sport pack: Carbon front mudguard and fuel tank cover, racing levers and billet Aluminium brake fluid reservoirs
- Touring pack: Touring screen, heated grips and 22 litre semi-rigid panniers.
- Urban pack: Alarm, tank bag and rubber lined pegs.
2017-2018: Red, white with red wheels (+£200)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
- Related Model
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer:
Check out 44 Teeth's review