Ducati SuperSport S For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £12,100–£7,100
What Is It?
The Ducati SuperSport S is a dedicated sports touring bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937 cc V-Twin engine, producing 113 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm (80% from 3,000 rpm).
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP ABS and 8-level Ducati traction control
- Adjustable 48 mm Ohlins fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins shock with 144 mm travel
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- V-style LED daytime running lights
- USB port under the seat
- 6 speed gearbox
Over and above the £11,500 base SuperSport you get a 48 mm Ohlins TiN treated fork, fully adjustable Ohlins shock, quickshifter, gold fork, pillion seat cover and tasty white colour scheme with red wheels. The 3 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
You also get the usual Sport / Touring / Urban riding modes and power modes to play with and an adjustable screen over two positions and 50 mm.
- Sport pack: Carbon front mudguard and fuel tank cover, racing levers and billet Aluminium brake fluid reservoirs
- Touring pack: Touring screen, heated grips and 22 litre semi-rigid panniers.
- Urban pack: Alarm, tank bag and rubber lined pegs.
Accessories include a Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system, Akrapovic mufflers, Carbon mudguards, racing levers, heated grips, smoked touring screen, Bluetooth multimedia interface, 20 mm lower seat, 25 mm higher seat and rear LED indicators.
- 2017-2020: Red, white with red wheels (+£200)
Capacity: 937 cc (average)
Power: 113 bhp / 84 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 19.5 kpl / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 184 kg / 406 pounds
Launch RRP: £12,800
Check out 44 Teeth's review
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (15)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||233||32||265||230 / month|
|2018||154||-||154||160 / month|
|2019||Data not yet available||79 / month|
|2020||Data not yet available||Rarely|