Ducati SuperSport 950 S Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (210 kg / 463 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.0 litres / 4.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (937 cc)
- Power: High (113 bhp / 84 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.538 bhp/kg / 0.401 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £13,895
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Ducati SuperSport 950 S is a dedicated sports touring bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 937 cc V-Twin engine, producing 113 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm (80% from 3,000 rpm).
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS
- Adjustable 48 mm Ohlins fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins shock with 144 mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (75 bhp), Touring, Sport
- 8-level traction control
- 8-level wheelie control
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- V-style LED daytime running lights
- Adjustable screen over 50 mm
- USB port under the seat
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2020 model there's a longer re-styled fairing, cornering ABS, wheelie control, a new 4.3" TFT dash with connectivity, a quickshifter and a new headlight with two low / high beam LED units that avoids the wonky look.
Over and above the £12,295 base SuperSport you get a 48 mm Ohlins TiN treated fork, fully adjustable Ohlins shock, gold fork, pillion seat cover and a tasty white colour scheme.
The 3 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system, Akrapovic mufflers, Carbon mudguards, racing levers, heated grips, smoked touring screen, 20 mm lower seat, 25 mm higher comfort seat, 25 + 25 litre panniers and rear LED indicators.
- 2021: Red, white