BMW F900XR For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW F900XR is a premium mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 895 cc parallel twin engine, putting out 103.3 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Nonadjustable 43 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 172 mm travel and remote adjustment
- Ride modes: Rain, Road
- Traction control
- LED lighting all round
- Plastic fuel tanks, 12V socket
- Dynamic brake light
- 2-level manually adjustable screen
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The XR largely builds on the F850GS from 2018 with almost 10 bhp more power from the 42 cc larger engine and 10 kg shaved off the weight, allowing BMW to offer a smaller and cheaper companion to the uber popular S1000XR.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
The £10,685 TE edition gets you the GPS prep, cruise control, dynamic traction control, pannier rails, heated grips, cornering ABS and the extra ride modes.
Accessories include the LED DRL plus cornering headlight (£330), rear electronic suspension (Dynamic ESA, £375), lowered suspension (775 mm seat, £155), low 795 mm seat, 840 mm / 870 mm high seats, 845 mm comfort seat, keyless start (£240), additional riding modes (Dynamic plus Dynamic Pro, £320), quickshifter (£330), SOS system (£250), cornering ABS (ABS Pro), dynamic traction control, engine braking control, cruise control (£185), heated grips (£200), centre stand (£120), hand guards (£65), engine spoiler, sport screen, TPMS (£185) and loads of luggage options.
Colours: White, red (£200), gold (£220)
Up And Down The Range
The F900R is a naked version with shorter travel suspension (135 mm / 142 mm), a lower seat, no screen or protection, lower bars, a 2.5 litre smaller fuel tank, a more aggressive riding position and it weighs 8 kg less.
Capacity: 895 cc (average)
Power: 103 bhp / 77 kW (high)
Red Line: 8,750 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.5 litres / 3.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 219 kg / 483 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.470 bhp/kg / 0.351 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: