BMW F900R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (211 kg / 465 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (895 cc)
- Power: High (103 bhp / 77 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.488 bhp/kg / 0.364 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,750 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,660
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The BMW F900R is a premium mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 895 cc parallel twin engine, putting out 103.3 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43 mm upside down fork with 135 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 142 mm travel and remote adjuster
- Ride modes: Rain, Road
- Traction control
- LED lighting all round
- Plastic fuel tanks
- 12V socket
- Dynamic brake light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing F800R there's 13 bhp more power from the 42 cc larger engine 500 rpm higher up the range, the fuel tank and exhaust have moved from under the seat to the usual positions, cornering lights are now an option and there's an up to date 6.5" TFT dash with connectivity however it's 9 kg heavier.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
The £9,780 SE edition gets you the Dynamic ESA, adjustable levers, cornering light with DRL, cornering ABS, quickshifter, dynamic traction control, braking control and the extra ride modes.
Accessories include the LED DRL plus cornering headlight (£330), rear electronic suspension (Dynamic ESA, £375), lowered suspension (770 mm seat, £155), low 790 mm seat, 835 mm / 865 mm high seats, 840 mm comfort seat, keyless start (£240), additional riding modes (Dynamic and Dynamic Pro, £320), quickshifter (£330), SOS system (£250), cornering ABS (ABS Pro), dynamic traction control, engine braking control, cruise control (£350), heated grips (£200), TPMS (£185), centre stand (£120), mini fly screen (£75), 19 mm higher bars (£90), LED fog lights, engine spoiler and loads of luggage options.
- 2020-2021: Black, blue (£100), red / silver (£200)
- 2022: Black, grey, blue/white
Up And Down The Range
The F900XR is an adventure version with longer travel suspension (170 mm / 172 mm), a higher seat, medium screen, more protection, higher bars, a more neutral riding position and a 2.5 litre larger fuel tank however it weighs 8 kg more.