BMW F800R For Sale
Insurance Costs: 8 of 10
Current Prices: £7,150–£3,900
What Is It?
The BMW F800R is an A2 friendly mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 798 cc parallel twin engine, producing 90 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,800 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm with load bearing engine
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- BMW ABS system
- Upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2009-2014 model power is up slightly and maximum torque is available slightly earlier in the rev range. There is also a more attractive headlight design to satisfy one of the main complaints about the older model, the fork is now upside down, the front caliper radial, the seat 10 mm lower and the front wheel now matches the black rear wheel.
The radiator now features side shields to fill out the front end a bit, the Aluminium handlebars are a new design and ABS is now standard. As before the fuel tank is under the seat for better weight distribution. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a low 770 mm seat, high 820 mm comfort seat (£100), traction control (ASC, £310), electronic suspension adjustment (ESA, £290) with 3 modes, Akrapovic Titanium slip-on muffler (1.7 kg lighter), panniers, 28 litre top box, heated grips (£240), pillion seat cover, engine spoiler, white LED indicators (£100), TPMS (£210) and centre stand.
- Sport pack (£260): LED headlight / indicators, engine spoiler, pillion seat cover
- Touring pack (£455): Computer, heated grips, centre stand, power socket, luggage mounts
- Dynamic (£720): ASC, ESA, TPMS
Colours: Black/blue, white/blue, white, red, white/blue/red (£210)
2016: BMW introduced a new exhaust to make it Euro 4 compliant and Rain / Road riding modes.
Capacity: 798 cc (average)
Power: 90 bhp / 67 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 202 kg / 445 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £7,650
Check out this video review from Bobby Fett.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||137||22||159||200 / month|
|2016||99||10||109||190 / month|
|2017||127||10||137||200 / month|
|2018||112||-||112||64 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||17 / month|