BMW F800GS For Sale
The BMW F800GS is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a 798cc parallel twin engine which puts out 85bhp. It's closely related to the F700GS.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant water cooled 798cc parallel twin engine, producing 85bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 5,750rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- BMW ABS system with off mode (2016 on)
- 43mm upside down fork with 230mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 215mm travel
- Road and Rain riding modes
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and 12V socket
- Adjustable levers
The engine is essentially the same as the F800R and F800GT but being a GS you get wire wheels and much longer suspension travel for off-road use. The F800GS Adventure is basically the same bike but with a larger 24 litre tank, huge range, engine bars, tall screen and £750 added to the price.
BMW offer a number of different seat height options including 770mm (£175), 820mm, 920mm and 895mm comfort seat (£100). The 21" front wire spoked wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include additional Enduro/Enduro Pro riding modes with the Riding Modes Pro option, Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA, £290), traction control / Automatic Stability Control (ASC, £310), heated grips (£240), computer (£160), white LED indicators (£100), knobbly tyres, centre stand (£130), pannier mounts (£130), 47bhp A2 licence restrictor kit, lowered suspension / 820mm seat height (£175) and numerous luggage/screen options.
- Dynamic pack (£690): Riding Modes Pro, ESA, ASC
- Comfort pack (£525): Computer, heated grips, centre stand, pannier mounts
The £9,355 Rallye edition is available in white and gets you heated grips, computer, pannier mounts, handguards and the red frame.
The £9,475 Blackline edition gets you a tinted screen, LED indicators, centre stand, handguards, heated grips and pannier mounts.
- 2008-2017: Grey (red frame), blue, black, white, bronze, yellow/black
- 2018: Blue (white frame), white (red frame), black (grey frame)
Did You Know?
It shows up in Batman vs Superman and The Expendables 3
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|
RM/2008/033, issued 31/07/2008, affected 248 bikes
It has been identified that, following reattachment of the front wheel to the machine following shipping. The possibility exists that the torque of the front brake caliper retaining fasteners, may not be at the specified level. Under theses circumstances, the front brake caliper may become insecure.
RM/2013/016, issued 01/07/2013, affected 207 bikes
The mounting of the side-stand switch with a circlip is insufficient. As a result of this, the side-stand switch may work loose and be damaged. If the side-stand switch does not function correctly, the engine is no longer switched off when the side-stand is extended and a gear engaged. It would be possible for the driver to drive off with the side stand extended.
- Build Dates: 01/07/2011 to 18/10/2012
- Vehicle Ids: WB10B0100DZZ75699 to WB10B020XDZ002411
RM/2014/007, issued 01/04/2014, affected 1,407 bikes
Rain/moisture may enter the side stand switch and cause the engine to cut out or not to start.
- Build Dates: 28/11/2012 to 11/10/2013