BMW F800GS For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW F800GS is a mid-range adventure bike which is closely related to the F700GS. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 798 cc parallel twin engine, producing 85 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- BMW ABS system with off mode (2016 on)
- 43 mm upside down fork with 230 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 215 mm travel
- Road and Rain riding modes
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and 12V socket
- Adjustable levers
BMW offer a number of different seat height options including 770 mm, 820 mm, 920 mm and the 895 mm comfort seat. The 21" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
- Dynamic pack (£690): Riding Modes Pro, ESA, ASC
- Comfort pack (£525): Computer, heated grips, centre stand, pannier mounts
Accessories include additional Enduro/Enduro Pro riding modes with the Riding Modes Pro option, Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA, £290), traction control (ASC, £310), heated grips (£240), computer (£160), white LED indicators (£100), knobbly tyres, centre stand (£130), pannier mounts (£130), lowered suspension with 820 mm seat height (£175) and numerous luggage / screen options.
The £9,355 Rallye edition is available in white and gets you heated grips, computer, pannier mounts, handguards and the red frame.
The £9,475 Blackline edition gets you a tinted screen, LED indicators, centre stand, handguards, heated grips and pannier mounts.
- 2008-2017: Grey (red frame), blue, black, white, bronze, yellow/black
- 2018: Blue (white frame), white (red frame), black (grey frame)
It shows up in Batman vs Superman and The Expendables 3.
Up And Down The Range
The F800GS Adventure is basically the same bike but with a larger 24 litre tank, huge range, engine bars, tall screen and £750 added to the price.
Launch RRP: £9,050
Capacity: 798 cc (average)
Power: 85 bhp / 63 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 880 mm / 34.6 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 217 kg / 478 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 191 kg / 421 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.392 bhp/kg / 0.292 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left