BMW F800GS Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW F800GS is a mid-range adventure bike which is closely related to the F700GS. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 798 cc parallel twin engine, producing 85 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- BMW ABS system with off mode (2016 on)
- 43 mm upside down fork with 230 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 215 mm travel
- Road and Rain riding modes
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and 12V socket
- Adjustable levers
BMW offer a number of different seat height options including 770 mm, 820 mm, 920 mm and the 895 mm comfort seat. The 21" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
- Dynamic pack (£690): Riding Modes Pro, ESA, ASC
- Comfort pack (£525): Computer, heated grips, centre stand, pannier mounts
Accessories include additional Enduro/Enduro Pro riding modes with the Riding Modes Pro option, Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA, £290), traction control (ASC, £310), heated grips (£240), computer (£160), white LED indicators (£100), knobbly tyres, centre stand (£130), pannier mounts (£130), lowered suspension with 820 mm seat height (£175) and numerous luggage / screen options.
The £9,355 Rallye edition is available in white and gets you heated grips, computer, pannier mounts, handguards and the red frame.
The £9,475 Blackline edition gets you a tinted screen, LED indicators, centre stand, handguards, heated grips and pannier mounts.
- 2008-2017: Grey (red frame), blue, black, white, bronze, yellow/black
- 2018: Blue (white frame), white (red frame), black (grey frame)
It shows up in Batman vs Superman and The Expendables 3.
Launch RRP: £9,050
Capacity: 798 cc (average)
Power: 85 bhp, 63 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph, 225 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 50 mpg, 5.6 l/100km, 17.7 km/l (average)
Range: 180 miles, 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres, 4.2 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 880 mm, 34.6 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 217 kg, 478 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 191 kg, 421 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.392 bhp/kg, 0.292 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Up And Down The Range
The F800GS Adventure is basically the same bike but with a larger 24 litre tank, huge range, engine bars, tall screen and £750 added to the price.
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left