BMW F800GS Adventure For Sale
The BMW F800GS Adventure is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a 798cc parallel twin engine which puts out 85bhp. It's closely related to the more road focused F800GS.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant water cooled 798cc parallel twin engine, producing 85bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 5,750rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- BMW ABS system with off mode (2016 on)
- 43mm upside down fork with 230mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 215mm travel
- Road and Rain riding modes
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and 12V socket
- Adjustable levers
It's basically the same bike as the F800GS but with a much larger 24 litre under seat fuel tank, matching wider radiator guards, greatly increased range, 15kg added to the wet weight, a 10mm higher seat and £750 added to the price. You also get knobbly tyres, engine bars, pannier mounts, luggage grid, tall screen, wider pegs and hand guards as standard.
BMW offer a number of different seat height options including an 860mm low seat. The 21" front wire spoked wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include additional Enduro/Enduro Pro riding modes with the Riding Modes Pro option, Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA, £290), traction control / Automatic Stability Control (ASC, £310), heated grips (£240), computer (£160), white LED indicators (£100), LED fog lights (£355), centre stand (£130), 47bhp A2 licence restrictor kit and numerous luggage/screen options.
- Dynamic pack (£690): Riding Modes Pro, ESA, ASC
- Comfort pack (£410): Computer, heated grips, centre stand
The £10,735 F800GS Adventure T gets you the centre stand, ASC, heated grips, LED fog lights, computer and Riding Modes Pro.
- 2013-2017: Black, white, bronze, red (£205, white frame)
- 2018: Red (white frame), blue (white frame)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.