BMW F800GS Adventure Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW F800GS Adventure is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 798 cc parallel twin engine, producing 85 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 43 mm upside down fork with 230 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 215 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light
- 12V socket
- Adjustable levers
It's basically the same bike as the F800GS but with a much larger 24 litre under seat fuel tank, matching wider radiator guards, greatly increased range, 15 kg added to the weight, a 10 mm higher seat and £750 added to the price.
You also get the knobbly tyres, engine bars, pannier mounts, luggage grid, tall screen, wider pegs and hand guards as standard. The 21" front wire spoked wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
- Dynamic Pack (£690): Riding Modes Pro, ESA, ASC
- Comfort Pack (£410): Computer, heated grips, centre stand
Accessories include the Enduro/Enduro Pro riding modes, Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA, £290), traction control (ASC, £310), heated grips (£240), computer (£160), white LED indicators (£100), LED fog lights (£355), centre stand (£130), 860 mm low seat and numerous luggage/screen options. The £10,735 F800GSA T gets you the centre stand, ASC, heated grips, LED fog lights, computer and Riding Modes Pro.
- 2013-2017: Black, white, bronze, red (£205, white frame)
- 2018: Red (white frame), blue (white frame)
Launch RRP: £9,800
Capacity: 798 cc (average)
Power: 85 bhp, 63 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph, 193 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 240 miles, 386 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 24.0 litres, 6.3 US gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 890 mm, 35.0 inches (high)
Wet Weight: 232 kg, 512 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.366 bhp/kg, 0.273 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Model History & Updates
2016: ABS system with off mode added.
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left