BMW F800GS Adventure For Sale
The BMW F800GS Adventure is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a 798cc parallel twin engine which puts out 85bhp. It's closely related to the more road focused F800GS.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 798cc parallel twin engine, producing 85bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 5,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 43mm upside down fork with 230mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 215mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light, 12V socket
- Adjustable levers
It's basically the same bike as the F800GS but with a much larger 24 litre under seat fuel tank, matching wider radiator guards, greatly increased range, 15kg added to the weight, a 10mm higher seat and £750 added to the price.
You also get the knobbly tyres, engine bars, pannier mounts, luggage grid, tall screen, wider pegs and hand guards as standard. The 21" front wire spoked wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
- Dynamic Pack (£690): Riding Modes Pro, ESA, ASC
- Comfort Pack (£410): Computer, heated grips, centre stand
Accessories include the Enduro/Enduro Pro riding modes, Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA, £290), traction control (ASC, £310), heated grips (£240), computer (£160), white LED indicators (£100), LED fog lights (£355), centre stand (£130), 860mm low seat and numerous luggage/screen options. The £10,735 F800GSA T gets you the centre stand, ASC, heated grips, LED fog lights, computer and Riding Modes Pro.
- 2013-2017: Black, white, bronze, red (£205, white frame)
- 2018: Red (white frame), blue (white frame)
2016: ABS system with off mode added.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||66||18||84||51 / month|
|2014||72||20||92||73 / month|
|2015||63||14||77||75 / month|
|2016||72||6||78||48 / month|
|2017||77||7||84||47 / month|
|2018||19||-||19||35 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.