Triumph Tiger 800 XRX Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (216 kg / 476 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (800 cc)
- Power: Average (94 bhp / 70 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.435 bhp/kg / 0.325 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,900
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XRX is a popular mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,850 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 180 mm travel
- Adjustable rear Showa shock with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars, screen and seat height (+20 mm)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Traction control with off mode
- Dual 12V sockets
- 3->1 exhaust system, belly pan
The XRX builds on the entry level XR with auto-cancel indicators, off-road mode, 3 on road riding modes, cruise control, centre stand, handguards, comfort seat, adjustable screen and second 12V socket however it's 3 kg heavier.
The 800 XRX Low is the same bike but with a 50 mm lower adjustable seat (760 mm / 780 mm) and shorter 140 mm / 151 mm suspension travel.
The 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Trail 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a 20 mm lower seat, engine bars, Aluminium radiator guard, heated grips, panniers, top box, Arrow exhaust, Aluminium belly pan, LED fog lights and tall screen.
- 2015-2017: Black, white, blue
Up And Down The Range
Above the XRX sits the range topping XRT with the LED fog lights, third 12V socket, 650W alternator, heated seats / grips, pannier rails, GPS mount, TPMS, radiator guard and machined brake reservoir however it's 9 kg heavier.
The off-road equivalent is the XCX which features adjustable WP suspension front and back, engine bars and the radiator guard.
Popularity & How Many Left