Triumph Tiger 800 XR For Sale
Insurance Costs: 8 of 10
Current Prices: £8,200–£6,200
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XR is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,050 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43 mm Showa fork with 180 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 170 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- 810 mm / 830 mm adjustable seat
- Adjustable levers, USB, 12V, plastic belly pan
- Non-adjustable standard screen
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XR there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, a lighter exhaust, new wheel design, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket in addition to the 12V socket. The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include engine bars, LED indicators, centre stand, handguards, heated grips, heated seats, Aluminium radiator guard / belly pan, Arrow exhaust, comfort seats and LED fog lights.
- 2018-2019: Black, white
The middle of the range £10,550 XRX builds on the XR with Brembo brakes at the front, the fancy 5" colour TFT dash, LED running light, self-cancelling LED indicators, comfort seat, taller 5-position screen, 4 riding modes, cruise control, centre stand and handguards but it's 1 kg heavier.
At the top of the range the £12,050 XRT builds on the XRX with backlit handlebar controls, fully adjustable suspension, an additional Rider custom riding mode, 3 additional dash styles, heated grips, heated seats, Aluminium radiator guard, LED fog lights, LED headlight and centre stand but it's 2 kg heavier than the XRX.
For 2018 Triumph have dropped the off-road equivalent XC model.
Capacity: 800 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 199 kg / 439 pounds
Launch RRP: £9,100
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||31||-||31||33 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|