Triumph Tiger 800 XR Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (199 kg / 439 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (800 cc)
- Power: Average (94 bhp / 70 kW)
- Redline: High (10,200 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,100
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XR is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,050 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43 mm Showa fork with 180 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 170 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- 810 mm / 830 mm adjustable seat
- Adjustable levers
- USB socket
- 12V socket
- Plastic belly pan
- Non-adjustable standard screen
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XR there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, a lighter exhaust, new wheel design, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket in addition to the 12V socket.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include engine bars, LED indicators, centre stand, handguards, heated grips, heated seats, Aluminium radiator guard / belly pan, Arrow exhaust, comfort seats and LED fog lights.
- 2018-2019: Black, white
Up And Down The Range
The middle of the range £10,550 XRX builds on the XR with Brembo brakes at the front, the fancy 5" colour TFT dash, LED running light, self-cancelling LED indicators, comfort seat, taller 5-position screen, 4 riding modes, cruise control, centre stand and handguards but it's 1 kg heavier.
At the top of the range the £12,050 XRT builds on the XRX with backlit handlebar controls, fully adjustable suspension, an additional Rider custom riding mode, 3 additional dash styles, heated grips, heated seats, Aluminium radiator guard, LED fog lights, LED headlight and centre stand but it's 2 kg heavier than the XRX.
For 2018 Triumph have dropped the off-road equivalent XC model.
Popularity & How Many Left