Yamaha Ténéré 700 For Sale
The 2019 Yamaha Ténéré 700 is an off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a 689cc parallel twin engine which puts out 72bhp.
Pros / Cons
- Based on the excellent MT-07, good on and off road, light
- Range, non-LED indicators, seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 689cc parallel twin engine, producing 72.4bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282mm wavy discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 245mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43mm KYB upside down fork with 210mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 200mm travel and remote adjuster
- Quad LED headlight and position lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The off-road version of the best selling MT-07 / Tracer 700 was first shown as the T7 prototype in 2016 and differentiates itself with a new chassis, longer travel suspension, wire-spoked wheels, fork guards, bash plate, handguards, Brembo brakes, beefed up final transmission, specific fuel injection settings, flat seat, short off-road screen, new frame and custom LCD dash.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include 72 litre Aluminium side cases, centre stand, Akrapovic exhaust system, engine bars, rally seat, low seat, chain guard, luggage rack, LED indicators and a few billet upgrades.
- Explorer Pack: Larger thicker skid plate, engine bars, luggage rack
- Rally Pack: High rally seat, Akrapovic muffler, chain guard, chain guide, LED indicators, tank pad
Colours: Black/blue (our fav), white/red, black/grey/yellow
Did You Know?
Ténéré means wilderness or desert. It's also known as the T7 and XTZ700.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.