Yamaha Ténéré 700 For Sale
The 2019 Yamaha Ténéré 700 is an off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a 689cc parallel twin engine which puts out 72bhp.
- Based on the excellent MT-07
- Range, non-LED indicators
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 689cc parallel twin engine, producing 72.4bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282mm wavy discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 245mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43mm KYB upside down fork with 210mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 200mm travel and remote adjuster
- LED headlight and position lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The off-road version of the best selling MT-07 / Tracer 700 was first shown as the T7 prototype in 2016 and differentiates itself with a new chassis, long travel suspension, wire-spoked wheels, fork guards, bash plate, handguards, Brembo brakes, beefed up final transmission, specific fuel injection settings, flat seat, short off-road screen, new frame and custom LCD dash.
We particularly like the four stacked LED headlights which give a really unique look and which cunningly avoid that wonky look. The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include 72 litre Aluminium side cases, centre stand, Akrapovic exhaust system, engine bars, rally seat, low seat, chain guard, luggage rack, LED indicators and a few billet upgrades.
- Explorer Pack: Larger thicker skid plate, engine bars, luggage rack
- Rally Pack: High rally seat, Akrapovic muffler, chain guard, chain guide, LED indicators, tank pad
Colours: Black/blue (our fav), white/red, black/grey/yellow
Did You Know?
Ténéré means wilderness or desert and it's also known as the XTZ700.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from 44Teeth.