XT660Z Super Ténéré Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: High (896 mm / 35.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (208 kg / 459 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (23.0 litres / 6.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (660 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.226 bhp/kg / 0.169 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Motorcycle Adventures.
What Is It?
The XT660Z Super Ténéré is an A2 licence friendly off-road adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 660 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Standard fork with 210 mm travel
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 200 mm travel
- Vertically stacked headlight, fork protectors
- Luggage rack, LED tail light
- 5 speed gearbox
The engine is the same as the XT660R and Supermoto oriented XT660X, while being closely related to the original MT-03 engine, but the Tenere has a different exhaust setup, dual front discs, an under seat air box with large filter for easy cleaning, engine protectors, taller screen, belly pan, very tall seat and much larger range.
The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Accessories include ABS, metal panniers, top box, Akrapovic Titanium slip-on mufflers, Aluminium belly pan, hand guards, centre stand and headlight protector.
- 2008: Black, white/red, gold
- 2009: Black, blue, red
- 2010: Black, blue
- 2011-2012: Black, blue, white
- 2013: Blue/orange, grey/orange
- 2014: Blue/orange, grey/orange
- 2015: Silver/blue, grey/gold
Popularity & How Many Left