XT660Z Super Ténéré For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Get a quote with The Bike Insurer
Get a quote with Compare the Market
Current Prices: £5,200–£2,950
Power: 47 bhp
Engine: 660 cc, 7,500 rpm red line, 110 mph top speed
Economy: 50 mpg
Range: 250 miles from the 23.0 litre tank
Seat Height: 896 mm
Weight: 208 kg (wet), 183 kg (dry)
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 660cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 46.9bhp at 6,000rpm and maximum torque at 5,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 298mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Standard fork with 210mm travel
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 200mm travel
- Vertically stacked headlight, fork protectors
- Luggage rack, LED tail light
- 5 speed gearbox
The engine is the same as the XT660R and Supermoto oriented XT660X, while being closely related to the original MT-03 engine, but the Tenere has a different exhaust setup, dual front discs, an under seat air box with large filter for easy cleaning, engine protectors, taller screen, belly pan, very tall seat and much larger range.
The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Accessories include ABS, metal panniers, top box, Akrapovic Titanium slip-on mufflers, Aluminium belly pan, hand guards, centre stand and headlight protector.
- 2008: Black, white/red, gold
- 2009: Black, blue, red
- 2010: Black, blue
- 2011-2012: Black, blue, white
- 2013: Blue/orange, grey/orange
- 2014: Blue/orange, grey/orange
- 2015: Silver/blue, grey/gold
Check out this video review from Motorcycle Adventures.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (9)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2008||108||56||164||13 / month|
|2009||235||132||367||51 / month|
|2010||116||47||163||40 / month|
|2011||97||38||135||30 / month|
|2012||73||28||101||25 / month|
|2014||61||10||71||11 / month|
|2015||42||20||62||30 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk