XT660Z Super Ténéré For Sale
The 2008 XT660Z Super Ténéré is an A2 licence friendly off-road adventure bike and is powered by a 660cc single cylinder engine which puts out 47bhp. It's closely related to the XT660X supermoto and the XT660R adventure bikes.
What Is It?
- Low down power plus range, off road ability
- Very high seat and riding position, high centre of gravity
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 660cc single cylinder four valve four stroke engine, producing 46.9bhp at 6,000rpm and maximum torque at 5,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminum swingarm
- Dual 298mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Front fork with 210mm travel
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 200mm travel
- Luggage mount and fork protectors
- Vertically stacked headlight
- Rear carrier and LED tail light
- Fuel injection and 5 speed gearbox
The engine is the same as the XT660R and Supermoto oriented XT660X, while being closely related to the original MT-03 engine, but the Tenere has a different exhaust setup, dual front discs, an under seat air box, engine protectors, taller screen, belly pan, larger filter, very tall seat and much larger range. The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Accessories include ABS, metal panniers, top box, Akrapovic Titanium slip-on mufflers, Aluminium belly pan, hand guards, centre stand and headlight protector.
- 2008: Black, white/red, gold
- 2009: Black, blue, red
- 2010: Black, blue
- 2011-2012: Black, blue, white
- 2013: Blue/orange, grey/orange
- 2014: Blue/orange, grey/orange
- 2015: Silver/blue, grey/gold
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this useful review from Motorcycle Adventures: