XT660Z Super Ténéré For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Current Prices: £5,100–£2,900
What Is It?
The XT660Z Super Ténéré is an A2 licence friendly off-road adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 660 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Standard fork with 210 mm travel
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 200 mm travel
- Vertically stacked headlight, fork protectors
- Luggage rack, LED tail light
- 5 speed gearbox
The engine is the same as the XT660R and Supermoto oriented XT660X, while being closely related to the original MT-03 engine, but the Tenere has a different exhaust setup, dual front discs, an under seat air box with large filter for easy cleaning, engine protectors, taller screen, belly pan, very tall seat and much larger range.
The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Accessories include ABS, metal panniers, top box, Akrapovic Titanium slip-on mufflers, Aluminium belly pan, hand guards, centre stand and headlight protector.
- 2008: Black, white/red, gold
- 2009: Black, blue, red
- 2010: Black, blue
- 2011-2012: Black, blue, white
- 2013: Blue/orange, grey/orange
- 2014: Blue/orange, grey/orange
- 2015: Silver/blue, grey/gold
- Low down power, range, off road ability
- Very high seat, high centre of gravity
Capacity: 660 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 250 miles / 402 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.0 litres / 5.1 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 896 mm / 35.3 inches (high)
Wet Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 183 kg / 404 pounds
Check out this video review from Motorcycle Adventures.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2008||108||56||164||23 / month|
|2009||235||132||367||58 / month|
|2010||116||47||163||60 / month|
|2011||97||38||135||45 / month|
|2012||73||28||101||15 / month|
|2014||61||10||71||3 / month|
|2015||42||20||62||27 / month|