Honda VFR800X Crossrunner For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda VFR800X Crossrunner is a mid-range adventure style bike and is related to the VFR800 sports tourer. It's powered by a liquid cooled 781.7 cc V4 engine with Variable Valve Timing (VTEC), producing 101 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,750 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm with Steel sub-frame
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with three piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined ABS system
- 43 mm front fork with adjustable pre-load
- Adjustable rear shock
- 6 speed gearbox
With the VTEC system two pairs of valves operate above 6,600 rpm and one pair below 6,100 rpm, with the nature of the transition depending on how aggressively the bike is being ridden i.e. it's a smoother transition if you are taking it easy and more instant if you are going for it.
Like a number of other Honda models the middle piston on the front calipers operates at the same time as the back brake. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red/silver, black/silver, grey/silver, camo/black/silver
Review In A Few
- Smooth engine
- Loads of torque
- Build quality
- Expensive to service / fuel
- Budget for a larger screen
- Dash is hard to read
- Interesting looks
Launch RRP: £9,100
Capacity: 782 cc (average)
Power: 101 bhp / 75 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.5 litres / 4.7 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 816 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 240 kg / 529 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.421 bhp/kg / 0.314 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left