Suzuki V-Strom 650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 62 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,300 rpm. The engine is closely related to the 2003 SV650.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 43 mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 163 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
A GT / touring version is equipped with the colour coded panniers and top box. The 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include ABS, centre stand, topbox and panniers.
Colours: Black, white, grey, blue, orange, red
Did You Know?
It's often referred to as the Wee-Strom and is also known as the DL650.
Review In A Few
- Good all rounder
- Budget to upgrade the screen
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 62 bhp / 46 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 240 miles / 386 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 22.0 litres / 4.8 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 217 kg / 478 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 189 kg / 417 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.286 bhp/kg / 0.213 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £6,150
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2005||211||108||319||59 / month|
|2006||145||77||222||26 / month|
|2008||186||70||256||13 / month|
|2009||302||81||383||36 / month|
|2010||222||87||309||20 / month|
|2011||275||64||339||82 / month|