Suzuki Gladius (SFV650) For Sale
The 2009 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a 645cc V-Twin engine which puts out 70bhp. It was originally launched in 1999 with updates in 2003, 2005 and 2016.
What Is It?
For added confusion Suzuki morphed the SV650 into the SFV650 Gladius. The liquid cooled 645cc V-Twin engine produces 70bhp at 8,400rpm and maximum torque at 6,400rpm. ABS adds £400.
- Aluminum truss-type frame
- Dual 290mm discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 240mm rear disc with 2 piston caliper
- 41mm pre-load adjustable front fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 125mm travel
- Small storage space under the pillion seat
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV)
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- Fuel injection
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements over the 2005-2008 model include new looks and colour options, improved fuel injection from the GSX-R range and better mid-range power. Also smaller fuel tank and lower seat height. The 17" cast Aluminum wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a Yoshimura end can, mini fly screen and tank pad.
Colours: blue/white, red/black, white/red, black/yellow, black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this quick review from Gladius Jon: