Suzuki Gladius SFV650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki SFV650 Gladius is a popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 70 bhp at 8,400 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm.
- Aluminium truss-type frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- 41 mm pre-load adjustable front fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 125 mm travel
- Small storage space under the pillion seat
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV)
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- 6 speed gearbox
The SFV650 Gladius improves on the 2005-2008 SV650 with new looks and colour options, improved fuel injection, better mid-range power and lower seat height but also a smaller tank.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the ABS system (£400), Yoshimura end can, mini fly screen and tank pad.
Colours: Black, blue/white, red/black, white/red, black/yellow
Review In A Few
- Enough power for the road
- Low friendly seat
- Great value
- Seat comfort
- Quite heavy
Launch RRP: £5,000
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 70 bhp / 52 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 202 kg / 445 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.347 bhp/kg / 0.258 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left