Suzuki Gladius SFV650 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (202 kg / 445 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.5 litres / 3.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (645 cc)
- Power: Average (70 bhp / 52 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.347 bhp/kg / 0.258 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,000
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki SFV650 Gladius is a popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 70 bhp at 8,400 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm.
- Aluminium truss-type frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- 41 mm pre-load adjustable front fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 125 mm travel
- Small storage space under the pillion seat
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV)
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- 6 speed gearbox
The SFV650 Gladius improves on the 2005-2008 SV650 with new looks and colour options, improved fuel injection, better mid-range power and lower seat height but also a smaller tank.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the ABS system (£400), Yoshimura end can, mini fly screen and tank pad.
Colours: Black, blue/white, red/black, white/red, black/yellow
Popularity & How Many Left