Kawasaki ER-6N Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (204 kg / 450 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.0 litres / 4.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (649 cc)
- Power: Average (72 bhp / 54 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.353 bhp/kg / 0.263 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £6,000
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from Kawasaki.
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ER-6N is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 72 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 3-level adjustable screen
- Adjustable levers
- LCD dash
- LED taillight
- Two piece seat
- 6 speed gearbox
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the ABS system.
Colours: Black, green, yellow, red, white