Honda NC750S Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (216 kg / 476 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.1 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (70 mpg / 4.0 l/100km / 24.8 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (745 cc)
- Power: Average (54 bhp / 40 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.250 bhp/kg / 0.186 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,900
For Sale (18)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this useful video review from MyKeyVlogs.
What Is It?
The Honda NC750S is a naked bike with an optional automatic gearbox and a cunning storage compartment where the fuel tank would usually be. It's powered by a liquid cooled 745 cc parallel twin engine, producing 54 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at 4,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Fuel injection and 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the old NC700S engine capacity is up 75 cc with a corresponding increase in power and torque, there's twin balancer shafts for a smoother ride, a new muffler, 6% taller gearing for faster acceleration, the combined braking system has been replaced with standard ABS, the brake lever is now span adjustable and the dash gets a gear position indicator.
Honda's £600 optional Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) version adds 10 kg to the weight. It has a fully automatic mode and simulated manual mode, with the auto mode offering S mode for sporty riding or D for more economical riding. You can even interrupt it to quickly downshift before overtaking, then it will take over in auto mode again. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a 35 litre top box, 29 litre panniers, rear hugger, screen, 12V socket, centre stand and DCT foot shift lever.
- 2014-2015: Black, white, red
- 2016-2017: Red/black with red wheels, black/silver with silver frame, red (2017)
- 2018: Black/brown, red, blue
NC stands for New Concept and it's A2 compliant in DCT form with the restrictor.
Model History & Updates
2016: Euro 4 compliance with new angular muffler, LED lights, new Showa fork, colour customisable LCD dashboard and S mode now has 3 levels.
2018: Two level selectable traction control with off mode and red line raised to 7,500 rpm.
Popularity & How Many Left