Honda NC750S For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda NC750S is a naked bike with an optional automatic gearbox and a cunning storage compartment where the fuel tank would usually be. It's powered by a liquid cooled 745 cc parallel twin engine, producing 54 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at 4,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Fuel injection and 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the old NC700S engine capacity is up 75 cc with a corresponding increase in power and torque, there's twin balancer shafts for a smoother ride, a new muffler, 6% taller gearing for faster acceleration, the combined braking system has been replaced with standard ABS, the brake lever is now span adjustable and the dash gets a gear position indicator.
Honda's £600 optional Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) version adds 10 kg to the weight. It has a fully automatic mode and simulated manual mode, with the auto mode offering S mode for sporty riding or D for more economical riding. You can even interrupt it to quickly downshift before overtaking, then it will take over in auto mode again. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a 35 litre top box, 29 litre panniers, rear hugger, screen, 12V socket, centre stand and DCT foot shift lever.
- 2014-2015: Black, white, red
- 2016-2017: Red/black with red wheels, black/silver with silver frame, red (2017)
- 2018: Black/brown, red, blue
2016: Euro 4 compliance with new angular muffler, LED lights, new Showa fork, colour customisable LCD dashboard and S mode now has 3 levels.
2018: Two level selectable traction control with off mode and red line raised to 7,500 rpm.
Did You Know?
NC stands for New Concept and it's A2 compliant in DCT form with the restrictor.
Review In A Few
- Comfortable, practical, easy to handle, great DCT box, low end power
- Better in town than out, levers, top end power
Capacity: 745 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 6,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 70 mpg / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.1 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 216 kg / 476 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.250 bhp/kg / 0.186 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £5,900
Check out this useful video review from MyKeyVlogs.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2014||317||66||383||100 / month|
|2015||276||35||311||210 / month|
|2016||367||25||392||130 / month|
|2017||348||31||379||270 / month|
|2018||308||-||308||170 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||180 / month|