Kawasaki Z650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z650 is an A2 friendly mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 67.3 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. It's the return of the iconic Z650 name, replacing the ER-6N.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1M ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Horizontal back-link shock with pre-load adjustment and 130 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- "Z pattern" LED rear light
- LCD dash with gear position indicator (3 flash patterns)
- 5-level adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Kawasaki are proud of the Steel trellis frame which only weighs 15 kg and the lighter swingarm. The rev counter needle is part of the LCD dash centre which flashes as a gear change indicator and unlike many of the recent massive Euro 4 silencers the Z650's sits neatly under the bike for a great look.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Dunlop Sportmax tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
- Performance Edition: £7,000 with the Akrapovic silencer, colour coded pillion seat cover and gel tank pad.
Accessories include a smoked screen (£92), 30 litre top box (£59), 14 litre panniers (£265), Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system (£1,030), pillion seat cover (£158) and radiator guard (£78). Note that Kawasaki says you cannot combine the top box with the panniers.
- 2017: Black, silver, white/green
- 2018: Black (green frame), dark green/black, bright green
- 2019: Black (green frame), green/black, white/black
Review In A Few
- Looks great
- Cool dash
- A few budget bits for you to upgrade later
Launch RRP: £6,100
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 67 bhp / 50 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 187 kg / 412 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.358 bhp/kg / 0.267 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left