Yamaha MT-07 Moto Cage For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £4,800–£3,850
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-07 Moto Cage is a mid-range naked bike which is basically the standard MT-07 with a few bolt on bits aimed at protecting the bike a bit more. It's powered by a liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 74 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Non-adjustable 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 130 mm travel
- LCD dash, LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Yamaha MT-07 Moto Cage was launched to appeal to younger riders, particularly those who are fans of stunt riding. The standard MT-07 was praised for being light, fun and a great wheelie machine so it makes sense that it might become the ideal stunt bike from a manufacturer.
The Moto Cage gets a lot of stylistic touches to demonstrate the stunt riding potential. There's a bright red tubular cage around the centre section for additional crash protection, protection around the down pipes, radiator guards, hand guards, an adjustable headlight shroud and edgier graphics. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Review In A Few
- The excellent MT-07 with bling
- Fiddly switches
Capacity: 689 cc (average)
Power: 74 bhp / 55 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 179 kg / 395 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 164 kg / 362 pounds
Launch RRP: £5,200
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: