Yamaha MT-07 Moto Cage Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (179 kg / 395 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (689 cc)
- Power: Average (74 bhp / 55 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.413 bhp/kg / 0.308 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,200
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-07 Moto Cage is a mid-range naked bike which is basically the standard MT-07 with a few bolt on bits aimed at protecting the bike a bit more. It's powered by a liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 74 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Non-adjustable 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 130 mm travel
- LCD dash, LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Yamaha MT-07 Moto Cage was launched to appeal to younger riders, particularly those who are fans of stunt riding. The standard MT-07 was praised for being light, fun and a great wheelie machine so it makes sense that it might become the ideal stunt bike from a manufacturer.
The Moto Cage gets a lot of stylistic touches to demonstrate the stunt riding potential. There's a bright red tubular cage around the centre section for additional crash protection, protection around the down pipes, radiator guards, hand guards, an adjustable headlight shroud and edgier graphics. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.