Yamaha MT-07 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £6,050–£4,250
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-07 is a popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 73.8 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Non-adjustable 41 mm KYB fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable rebound and 130 mm travel
- LCD dash, LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original 2014-2017 model there's a new more imposing headlight, new MT-09 style bodywork around the tank, new front mudguard, new seat design which covers the sides of the tank a bit for more comfort, new sportier fork setting, the shock is now adjustable for rebound and the pegs now look much better blacked out. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic full exhaust with Titanium muffler (£879), Ohlins NIX 22 cartridge kit (£569), Ohlins STX 46 rear shock (£503), Ohlins fork spring kits (£107-£212), soft panniers (£177), 39 litre top box (£132), billet brake lever (£102) and LED indicators (£99).
- 2018-2019: Black, black with yellow wheels, blue with blue wheels, white with red wheels (2019)
- 2020: Black, blue, white
2019: Off-road focused Ténéré 700 launched.
Did You Know?
80,000 have been sold to date, making it one of Yamaha's best selling models.
- Handling, brakes, comfort, looks great
- Seat, non-adjustable fork, non LED headlight
Capacity: 689 cc (average)
Power: 74 bhp / 55 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 182 kg / 401 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 164 kg / 362 pounds
Launch RRP: £6,350
Check out this video review from the Yamaha MT-07 UK Owners Club.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||979||-||979||260 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||560 / month|