Yamaha Tracer 700 For Sale
The 2016 Yamaha Tracer 700 is an A2 licence friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a 689cc parallel twin engine which puts out 74bhp. For 2019 the GT adds the panniers, screen and comfort seat.
What Is It?
- Comfortable, capable, value, brakes, pillion friendly
- Limited electronic aids, fuel gauge, screen, no centre stand, headlight
The Tracer 700 is heavily based on the excellent MT-07 and is powered by the same liquid cooled 689cc parallel twin engine, producing 74bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame
- Dual 282mm wavey discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- Rear 245mm disc with single piston caliper
- Non-adjustable 41mm fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 142mm travel
- Lightweight 10 spoke wheels
- LCD console with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the MT-07, on which it's based, the Tracer has a 5cm longer swingarm to offer more stability when cruising at motorway speeds fully loaded and two up - it's also now Aluminium rather than steel. The change subtly changes the bike's geometry to offer a more relaxed riding position however the now one piece seat ends up 3cm higher.
There is also a mini fairing as you would expect, ABS as standard, a larger 17 litre fuel tank (up 3 litres), manually adjustable windscreen with 6cm range, hand protectors with integrated indicators, revised suspension settings at the front with more travel and the exhaust is now Euro4 compliant. That all adds up to 14kg more than the MT-07 on which it's based.
The cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include 20 litre soft side cases (£360), 39 litre top case (£115), taller screen (£112), Akrapovic exhaust system (£825), comfort seat (£130), heated comfort seat (£290), LED fog lamps (£320) and 12V socket (£24).
- 2016-2018: Black, red, blue, dark blue (2018)
- 2019: Blue, black/blue, grey/red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (38)
- 1 of 13
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer: