Yamaha Tracer 700 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 700 is an A2 licence friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. A2 restricted it makes 46.9 bhp at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 245 mm disc with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm KYB fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 142 mm travel
- LED lighting
- Manually adjustable screen over 6 cm
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2019 model there's a new sharper fairing design with LED headlights and position lights, re-styled exhaust with improved sound and additional Euro 5 catalyst, new adjustable cartridge fork, fancy inverted dash, 30 mm wider handlebars with new handguards, a new hand adjustable screen, a new seat with improved pillion provision, grippier pillion grab rails and peak power is down a few bhp but delivered 250 rpm earlier.
Like the original version there's handy bracket between the handlebars for mounting your accessories. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Michelin Pilot Road 4 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include 25 litre soft side cases (£298), 39 litre top box (£142), heated grips (£147), taller screen, Akrapovic exhaust system, comfort seat, heated seat, LED fog lamps (£403), 12V socket, luggage options and a range of billet bits.
Colours: Grey, orange, blue
Review In A Few
- Pillion friendly
- Cool dash
- Limited electronic aids
- No centre stand
Capacity: 689 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp / 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 196 kg / 432 pounds (average)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.367 bhp/kg / 0.274 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: