Yamaha Tracer 700 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Launch RRP: £7,400
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 700 is an A2 licence friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 245 mm disc with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 142 mm travel
- LED lighting
- Manually adjustable screen over 6 cm
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2019 model there's a new sharper fairing design with LED headlights and position lights, re-styled exhaust with improved sound, new adjustable fork, fancy inverted dash, 34 mm wider handlebars and new seat with higher pillion position but power is down a few bhp.
Like the old version there's handy bracket between the handlebars for mounting your accessories. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include 25 litre soft side cases (£298), 39 litre top box (£142), heated grips (£147) taller screen, Akrapovic exhaust system, comfort seat, heated seat, LED fog lamps (£403), 12V socket and a range of billet bits.
Colours: Grey, orange, blue
Capacity: 689 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp / 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 196 kg / 432 pounds (average)
Check out this video from Yamaha.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: