Yamaha Tracer 700 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 700 is an A2 licence friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 74 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 245 mm disc with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Non-adjustable 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 142 mm travel
- LED tail light and front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LCD dash
Compared to the MT-07, on which it's based, the Tracer has a 5 cm longer swingarm to offer more stability when cruising at motorway speeds fully loaded and two up - it's also now Aluminium rather than steel. The change subtly changes the bike's geometry to offer a more relaxed riding position however the now one piece seat ends up 3 cm higher.
There is also a mini fairing, ABS as standard, a larger 17 litre fuel tank (up 3 litres), manually adjustable windscreen with 6 cm range, hand protectors with integrated indicators, revised suspension settings at the front with more travel and the exhaust is now Euro 4 compliant.
That all adds up to 14 kg more than the MT-07 on which it's based. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include 20 litre soft side cases (£360), 39 litre top case (£115), taller screen (£112), Akrapovic exhaust system (£825), comfort seat (£130), heated comfort seat (£290), LED fog lamps (£320) and 12V socket (£24).
- 2016-2018: Black, red, blue, dark blue (2018)
- 2019: Blue, black/blue, grey/red
Review In A Few
- Pillion friendly
- Limited electronic aids
- No centre stand
- Fuel gauge
Launch RRP: £6,300
Capacity: 689 cc (average)
Power: 74 bhp / 55 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 196 kg / 432 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.378 bhp/kg / 0.282 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left