Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 68 bhp at 8,800 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm. The engine is essentially the same as the SV650, but de-tuned a bit.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43 mm fork with 5-level pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 159 mm travel
- 3-level screen
- SDTV fuel injection
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's essentially the same bike as the £600 cheaper DL650 but with a few mods to give it better off-road abilities. The most obvious being wire spoked wheels, a belly pan to protect the engine and exhaust, bars to protect the middle of the bike when it goes over and hand guards.
Suzuki say that the pointy nose is supposed to remind you of the 1988 Paris-Dakar and off road adventures but it doesn't add anything functional over the standard DL650.
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the touring screen with adjustable spoiler, multiple top / side case options, centre stand, engine bars, LED fog lamps, LED indicators, heated grips, Aluminium belly pan, 12V socket, hand guards, Aluminium chain guard, comfort seat, +20 mm high seat and -20 mm low seat.
Colours: Black, white, blue, redDid You Know?
Strom is German for flow / steam and the V stands for the V-Twin. It's also known as the DL650XT.
Review In A Few
- Good all rounder
- Wind protection
- Needs tools to change screen height
- Limited electronics
Launch RRP: £7,600
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 68 bhp / 51 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 240 miles / 386 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 215 kg / 474 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.316 bhp/kg / 0.236 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left