Suzuki V-Strom 650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 68 bhp at 8,800 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm. The engine is essentially the same as the SV650, but de-tuned a bit.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43 mm fork with 5-level pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 159 mm travel
- 3-level screen (with tools)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a touring screen with adjustable spoiler, multiple top / side case options, centre stand, engine bars, LED fog lamps, LED indicators, heated grips, Aluminium belly pan, 12V socket, 20 mm higher seat, 20 mm lower seat, hand guards and Aluminium chain guard.
Colours: Black, grey, red, blue, white
Did You Know?
Strom is German for flow / steam and the V stands for the V-Twin. It's also known as the DL650.
Up And Down The Range
The DL650 is essentially the same bike as the £600 more expensive off-road focused DL650XT but without wire spoked wheels, belly pan, engine bar and hand guards.
Review In A Few
- Good all rounder
- Need tools to change screen height
- Limited electronics
Launch RRP: £7,000
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 68 bhp / 51 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 240 miles / 386 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 214 kg / 472 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.318 bhp/kg / 0.237 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left