Suzuki V-Strom 650 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (214 kg / 472 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (645 cc)
- Power: Average (68 bhp / 51 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.318 bhp/kg / 0.237 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,000
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 68 bhp at 8,800 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm. The engine is essentially the same as the SV650, but de-tuned a bit.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43 mm fork with 5-level pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 159 mm travel
- 3-level screen (with tools)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a touring screen with adjustable spoiler, multiple top / side case options, centre stand, engine bars, LED fog lamps, LED indicators, heated grips, Aluminium belly pan, 12V socket, 20 mm higher seat, 20 mm lower seat, hand guards and Aluminium chain guard.
Colours: Black, grey, red, blue, whiteDid You Know?
Strom is German for flow / steam and the V stands for the V-Twin. It's also known as the DL650.
Up And Down The Range
The DL650 is essentially the same bike as the £600 more expensive off-road focused DL650XT but without wire spoked wheels, belly pan, engine bar and hand guards.
Popularity & How Many Left