Aprilia Shiver 750 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (189 kg / 417 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (750 cc)
- Power: Average (95 bhp / 71 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,500
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Motorcycle.com
What Is It?
The Aprilia Shiver 750 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749.9 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 95 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium side plates / swingarm
- Dual 320 mm wavy discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 245 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Steel braided lines
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain, Touring, Sport
- Analogue + LCD dash
- Side stand
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Sport mode gives you an aggressive throttle response while Touring tones it down a bit and Rain really dials back power response to prevent wheel spins.
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Qualifier 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, blue, redDid You Know?
It is the first production model to use a ride by wire electronic throttle and the main service is every 12,000 miles / 19,300 km.
Model History & Updates
- 2009: GT version with half fairing and 12V socket.
- 2010: Wavy discs, optional Continental ABS system (£400), improved seat, lower seat height, new bodywork, stiffer suspension settings and Metzeler Sportec tyres.
Popularity & How Many Left