Yamaha FZ6 For Sale
The 2004 Yamaha FZ6 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a 599cc inline four engine which puts out 97bhp. It was replaced by the naked FZ8 in 2010.
- Great value, brakes
- Ignition access, console
What Is It?
Power is provided by a liquid cooled 599cc inline 4 engine, producing 96.6bhp at 12,000rpm and maximum torque at 10,000rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 298mm discs up front
- 245mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43mm fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 130mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- 4->2->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Fuel injection
- LCD/analog console
- Centre stand
- 6 speed gearbox
- Rubber topped pegs
Compared to the outgoing FZS600 the seat is 5mm higher, power is up slightly, weight down slightly and the frame is now Aluminium rather than Steel. The engine is now based on that found in the 2003 YZF-R6 but tuned for more mid-range power. The FZ6 Fazer is half faired version and 7kg heavier as a result.
The black 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear (18% lighter than before).
2006: Optional ABS adds 5kg.
2007: New version called the S2, obvious by the now black frame, wheels and engine. Updated fuel injection, monobloc calipers and and revised swingarm. Also a new screen and fairing on the Fazer version.
- 2004: Black, blue, silver, grey, red
- 2005: Black, silver, blue, red
- 2006: Silver, black, blue, red, orange
- 2007: Blue, red, black, white, silver, grey
- 2008: Blue, silver, black, grey, white, orange, yellow
Did You Know?
The FZ6 sold up to 30,000/year in Europe
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.