Honda NT700V Deauville For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda NT700V Deauville is a touring style bike with shaft drive which replaced the NT650V. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 680 cc 52° V-Twin engine, producing 64.8 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin three piston calipers
- 276 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 41 mm fork with 115 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 123 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
Compared to the outgoing NT650V the engine is now 33 cc larger with 10 bhp more power and fuel injection, it's Euro 3 compliant, the screen is now adjustable without tools over 2 positions, the panniers are larger with a handy hole passing between them for pole-shaped items, the dash is new and the seat is roughly 10 mm lower with a new design however weight is up 13 kg.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax BT020 120/70 tyre at the front and 150/70 at the rear.
Accessories include ABS (+3 kg), top box, larger pannier lids, speakers, lower cowl, heated grips, 12V socket and pillion armrests.
- 2006: Blue, gold
- 2007: Black, grey, red, brown
- 2008: Black, silver, red
- 2009-2013: Black, silver, red, white
2008: Screen now adjustable over 5 positions.
Review In A Few
- Adjustable screen
- Good storage
- It isn't the most inspiring
Launch RRP: £6,200
Capacity: 680 cc (average)
Power: 65 bhp / 48 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.7 litres / 4.3 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 257 kg / 567 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 236 kg / 520 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.253 bhp/kg / 0.189 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left