Honda CBF600 For Sale
The 2008 Honda CBF600 is a mid-range semi-faired bike and is powered by a 599cc inline four engine which puts out 76bhp. It was originally launched in 2004.
What Is It?
- Comfortable, easy to use
- Not the fastest
Power is provided by a liquid cooled 599cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 76.4bhp at 10,500rpm and maximum power at 8,250rpm. The engine is now based on a detuned Euro 3 compliant 2007 Honda CBR600RR engine and RRP is £5,200 or £5,400 for the semi-faired CBF600S.
- Cast Aluminium frame (now painted black)
- Dual 296mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 120mm travel
- Rear shock with 7 level pre-load adjustment and 125mm travel
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Fuel injection and 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2004-2007 model you get a new Aluminium chassis, stronger seat rails, new 46mm longer swingarm, new centre stand, improved seat, larger 20 litre fuel tank, new clocks, adjustable front fork and a new engine; it's more compact and tuned for stronger torque. The 3kg heavier half faired CBF600S get a new front fairing design and two position windscreen.
The 785mm seat can be adjusted 15mm up/back or down/front for maximum comfort, with 10mm range forwards/backwards whereas the handlebar mounts can also be reversed to move the bars forwards 10mm for the tallest riders. The 6 spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Optional Combined ABS (C-ABS) adds 5kg to the weight and gives you Nissin 3 piston calipers front and back.
Accessories include a 35 litre top box, 45 litre top box with optional arm rests, 29/33 litre panniers, alarm, smoked screen (naked only) and heated grips.
- 2008 Naked: Black, silver, red
- 2009 Naked: Black, silver, yellow, red
- 2008 CBF600S: Black, silver, grey, red
- 2009 CBF600S: Black, silver, blue, red
- 2010 CBF600S: Black, green, red, white
- 2011 CBF600S: Black, white, red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (12)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels: