Honda CBF600 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (214 kg / 472 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: High (135 mph / 217 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (599 cc)
- Power: Average (76 bhp / 57 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.355 bhp/kg / 0.265 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,200
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Honda CBF600 is a mid-range naked or semi-faired bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 76.4 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum power at 8,250 rpm.
- Cast Aluminium frame (now painted black)
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 7 level pre-load adjustment and 125 mm travel
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Fuel injection and 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2004-2007 model you get a new Aluminium chassis, stronger seat rails, new 46 mm longer swingarm, new centre stand, improved seat, larger 20 litre fuel tank, new clocks, adjustable fork and a new engine; it's more compact and tuned for stronger torque.
The engine is now based on a de-tuned Euro 3 compliant 2007 Honda CBR600RR engine. It's £200 more for the semi-faired CBF600S which gets a new front fairing design and two position screen but it's 3 kg heavier.
The 785 mm seat can be adjusted 15 mm up/back or down/front for maximum comfort, with 10 mm range forwards/backwards whereas the handlebar mounts can also be reversed to move the bars forwards 10 mm for the tallest riders. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Optional Combined ABS (C-ABS) adds 5 kg to the weight and includes Nissin three piston calipers front and back. Accessories include the 35 litre top box, 45 litre top box with optional arm rests, 29 / 33 litre panniers, alarm, smoked screen (naked only) and heated grips.
- 2008: Black, silver, red
- 2009: Black, silver, yellow, red
- 2008: Black, silver, grey, red
- 2009: Black, silver, blue, red
- 2010: Black, green, red, white
- 2011: Black, white, red
Popularity & How Many Left