Honda CBF600 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBF600 is a mid-range naked or semi-faired bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 76.4 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum power at 8,250 rpm.
- Cast Aluminium frame (now painted black)
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 7 level pre-load adjustment and 125 mm travel
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Fuel injection and 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2004-2007 model you get a new Aluminium chassis, stronger seat rails, new 46 mm longer swingarm, new centre stand, improved seat, larger 20 litre fuel tank, new clocks, adjustable fork and a new engine; it's more compact and tuned for stronger torque.
The engine is now based on a de-tuned Euro 3 compliant 2007 Honda CBR600RR engine. It's £200 more for the semi-faired CBF600S which gets a new front fairing design and two position screen but it's 3 kg heavier.
The 785 mm seat can be adjusted 15 mm up/back or down/front for maximum comfort, with 10 mm range forwards/backwards whereas the handlebar mounts can also be reversed to move the bars forwards 10 mm for the tallest riders. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Optional Combined ABS (C-ABS) adds 5 kg to the weight and includes Nissin three piston calipers front and back. Accessories include the 35 litre top box, 45 litre top box with optional arm rests, 29 / 33 litre panniers, alarm, smoked screen (naked only) and heated grips.
- 2008: Black, silver, red
- 2009: Black, silver, yellow, red
- 2008: Black, silver, grey, red
- 2009: Black, silver, blue, red
- 2010: Black, green, red, white
- 2011: Black, white, red
Review In A Few
- Easy to use
- Not the fastest
Launch RRP: £5,200
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 76 bhp / 57 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 135 mph / 217 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 214 kg / 472 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.355 bhp/kg / 0.265 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left