BMW F800S For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW F800S is a sports style bike which is closely related to the F800R naked. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 798 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 87 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston Brembo calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 43 mm fork with 140 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 140 mm travel
- Adjustable levers, fuel gauge
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Unusually the fuel tank is located under the seat and BMW offer a lowered version to bring the seat right down to a beginner friendly level. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include ABS, 17-25 litre expandable panniers, top box, 12V socket, LED indicators, 760 mm low seat, heated grips, TPMS, centre stand and luggage rack.
Colours: Grey, red, yellow
The more touring focused F800ST is essentially the same bike with a lower fairing, a slightly higher handlebar, taller screen, more relaxed riding position, a centre stand and luggage rack but it's 5 kg heavier.
Capacity: 798 cc (average)
Power: 87 bhp / 65 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 204 kg / 450 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 182 kg / 401 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.426 bhp/kg / 0.318 kW/kg
Check out this video review from Motorcycle Experience.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2006||110||75||185||21 / month|