BMW F800ST For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW F800ST is a mid-range sports tourer which is closely related to the naked F800R. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 798 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 87 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm. Power makes its way to the rear wheel via belt drive.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston Brembo calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 43 mm fork with 140 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 140 mm travel
- Adjustable levers, centre stand
- Fuel gauge, luggage rack
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Unusually the fuel tank is located under the seat and BMW helpfully offer a lowered version to bring the seat right down to a beginner friendly level. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include ABS, 17-25 litre expandable panniers, top box, 12V socket, LED indicators, 760 mm low seat, heated grips and TPMS.
Colours: Black, silver, white, blue
The 5 kg lighter F800S is essentially the same bike without the lower fairing, a slightly lower handlebar, lower screen, sportier riding position and no centre stand or luggage rack.
Capacity: 798 cc (average)
Power: 87 bhp / 65 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 209 kg / 461 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 187 kg / 412 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.416 bhp/kg / 0.310 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £6,700
Check out this video review from mark pulling.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2011||176||46||222||48 / month|
|2012||176||41||217||37 / month|