BMW F800GT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (213 kg / 470 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (798 cc)
- Power: Average (90 bhp / 67 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.423 bhp/kg / 0.315 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,400
For Sale (20)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from RiderCamTV.
What Is It?
The BMW F800GT is a mid-range touring bike with a belt drive and a fuel tank under the seat. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 798 cc parallel twin engine, producing 90 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,800 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- BMW ABS system
- 43 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 125 mm travel
- Luggage rack
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the F800ST ABS is now standard, the fairing is all new with better protection, the wheels are a lighter design, power is up 5 bhp and maximum load is up 11 kg. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a variety of seats: extra low 765 mm, low 785 mm, comfort 820 mm and high 845 mm.
Other options include traction control (ASC, £310), Akrapovic slip-on Titanium / Steel silencer (1.7 kg lighter), 3 level Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA, £290), 55 litre panniers (helmet space on the right), 28 litre top box, LED indicators (£100), heated grips (£240), TPMS (£210) and centre stand (£130).
- Dynamic pack (£705): ASC, ESA, TPMS.
- Comfort pack (£525): Pannier mounts, heated grips, computer, centre stand.
The F800GT SE is £10,250 and gets you ESA, ASC, heated grips, TPMS, computer, centre stand, satnav, and panniers with mounts.
- 2013-2014: White, black, orange
- 2015: Grey, white, blue
- 2016-2019: White, blue, black
Model History & Updates
2016: New exhaust to make it Euro 4 compliant and Rain / Road riding modes.
Up And Down The Range
Popularity & How Many Left