BMW F800GT For Sale
The BMW F800GT is a mid-range touring bike with a belt drive and a fuel tank under the seat. It's powered by a 798cc parallel twin engine which puts out 90bhp.
- Low seat, no chain maintenance, economy, smooth power delivery, handling, build quality, easy fill ups with a tank bag
- The competition wins in the looks department, better for solo riding than two up, can go through headlight bulbs
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 798cc parallel twin engine, producing 90bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 5,800rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- BMW ABS system
- 43mm fork with 125mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 125mm travel
- Luggage rack
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the F800ST which it replaces ABS is now standard, the fairing is all new with better protection, the wheels a lighter design, power up 5bhp and useful load up 11kg to 207kg. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a variety of seats: extra low 765mm, low 785mm, comfort 820mm and high 845mm.
Other options include traction control (ASC, £310), Akrapovic slip-on Titanium / Steel silencer (1.7kg lighter), 3 level Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA, £290), 55 litre panniers (helmet space on the right), 28 litre top box, LED indicators (£100), heated grips (£240), TPMS (£210) and centre stand (£130).
- Dynamic pack (£705): ASC, ESA, TPMS.
- Comfort pack (£525): Pannier mounts, heated grips, computer, centre stand.
The F800GT SE is £10,250 and gets you ESA, ASC, heated grips, TPMS, computer, centre stand, satnav, and panniers with mounts.
- 2013-2014: White, black, orange
- 2015: Grey, white, blue (new)
- 2016-2017: White, blue (£85), black (£210)
2016: New exhaust to make it Euro 4 compliant and Rain / Road riding modes.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (25)
- 1 of 9
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||356||59||415||230 / month|
|2014||354||40||394||130 / month|
|2015||210||23||233||150 / month|
|2016||218||20||238||57 / month|
|2017||184||15||199||58 / month|
|2018||200||0||200||1 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
Check out this video review from RiderCamTV.