BMW F800GT For Sale
Insurance Costs: 8 of 10
Current Prices: £8,050–£3,550
What Is It?
The BMW F800GT is a mid-range touring bike with a belt drive and a fuel tank under the seat. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 798 cc parallel twin engine, producing 90 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,800 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- BMW ABS system
- 43 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 125 mm travel
- Luggage rack
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the F800ST ABS is now standard, the fairing is all new with better protection, the wheels are a lighter design, power is up 5 bhp and maximum load is up 11 kg. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a variety of seats: extra low 765 mm, low 785 mm, comfort 820 mm and high 845 mm.
Other options include traction control (ASC, £310), Akrapovic slip-on Titanium / Steel silencer (1.7 kg lighter), 3 level Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA, £290), 55 litre panniers (helmet space on the right), 28 litre top box, LED indicators (£100), heated grips (£240), TPMS (£210) and centre stand (£130).
- Dynamic pack (£705): ASC, ESA, TPMS.
- Comfort pack (£525): Pannier mounts, heated grips, computer, centre stand.
The F800GT SE is £10,250 and gets you ESA, ASC, heated grips, TPMS, computer, centre stand, satnav, and panniers with mounts.
- 2013-2014: White, black, orange
- 2015: Grey, white, blue
- 2016-2019: White, blue, black
2016: New exhaust to make it Euro 4 compliant and Rain / Road riding modes.
Review In A Few
- Low seat, no chain maintenance, economy, smooth power delivery, handling, build quality, easy fill ups with a tank bag
- The competition wins in the looks department, better for solo riding than two up, can go through headlight bulbs
Capacity: 798 cc (average)
Power: 90 bhp / 67 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 213 kg / 470 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £8,400
Check out this video review from RiderCamTV.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||356||59||415||270 / month|
|2014||354||40||394||170 / month|
|2015||210||23||233||130 / month|
|2016||218||20||238||93 / month|
|2017||184||15||199||95 / month|
|2018||200||-||200||140 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||38 / month|