BMW F800GT For Sale
The BMW F800GT is a mid-range touring bike with belt drive and the fuel tank under the seat. It's powered by a 798cc parallel twin engine which puts out 90bhp.
- No chain maintenance, economy, smooth power delivery
- It wont win any awards for looks, better for solo riding
What Is It?
It's powered by the same Euro 3 compliant water cooled 798cc parallel twin engine engine as the F800R / F800GS, producing 90bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 5,800rpm. Unlike the F800R though it has a low maintenance toothed belt final drive, single sided swingarm and non-upsidedown fork.
- Aluminium frame with load bearing engine
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo radial 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- BMW ABS system
- 43mm fork with 125mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 125mm travel
- Halogen headlight and luggage rack
- Gear position indicator, balancer shaft
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
Compared to the F800ST which it replaces ABS is now standard, the fairing is all new with better protection, the wheels a lighter design, power up 5bhp and useful load up 11kg to 207kg. The 5 split spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a variety of seat sizes: extra low 765mm, low 785mm, comfort 820mm (£100) and high 845mm.
Other options include traction control (Automatic Stability Control / ASC, £310), Akrapovic slip-on Titanium/Steel silencer (1.7kg lighter), 3 level Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA, £290), A2 restrictor kit to 47bhp, 55 litre panniers (helmet space on the right), 28 litre top box, LED indicators (£100) and rear light, heated grips (£240), tyre pressure monitor (£210) and centre stand (£130).
- Dynamic pack (£705): ASC, ESA, tyre pressure monitor.
- Comfort pack (£525): Pannier mounts, heated grips, computer, centre stand.
The F800GT SE is £10,250 and gets you ESA, ASC, heated grips, tyre pressure monitor, computer, centre stand, satnav, and panniers+mounts.
- 2013-2014: White, black, orange
- 2015: Grey, white, blue (new)
- 2016-2017: White, blue (£85), black (£210)
In 2016 BMW introduced a new exhaust to make it Euro 4 compliant and Rain/Road riding modes.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (16)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from RiderCamTV.