Ducati SuperSport For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati SuperSport is a dedicated sports touring bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937 cc V-Twin engine, producing 113 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm (80% from 3,000 rpm).
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP ABS and 8-level Ducati traction control
- Adjustable 43 mm Marzocchi fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 144 mm travel
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- V-style LED daytime running lights
- USB port under the seat
- 6 speed gearbox
You get the usual Sport / Touring / Urban riding modes and power modes to play with and an adjustable screen over two positions and 50 mm.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- Sport pack: Carbon front mudguard and fuel tank cover, racing levers and billet Aluminium brake fluid reservoirs
- Touring pack: Touring screen, heated grips and 22 litre semi-rigid panniers.
- Urban pack: Alarm, tank bag and rubber lined pegs.
Accessories include the Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system, Akrapovic mufflers, quickshifter (£160), carbon mudguards, racing levers, heated grips, smoked touring screen, Bluetooth multimedia interface, 20 mm lower seat, 25 mm higher seat and rear LED indicators.
- 2017: Red
- 2018-2019: Red, grey with red wheels
- 2020: Grey
Up And Down The Range
If you have some more cash to splash there's the £12,800 SuperSport S with 48 mm Ohlins TiN treated fork, fully adjustable Ohlins shock, quickshifter, gold fork, pillion seat cover and tasty white colour scheme with red wheels.
Launch RRP: £11,500
Capacity: 937 cc (average)
Power: 113 bhp / 84 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 184 kg / 406 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.538 bhp/kg / 0.401 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Nice exhaust
- Low weight
- Wind protection
Check out this video review from chaseontwowheels.
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left