Ducati SuperSport Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati SuperSport is a dedicated sports touring bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937 cc V-Twin engine, producing 113 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm (80% from 3,000 rpm).
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP ABS and 8-level Ducati traction control
- Adjustable 43 mm Marzocchi fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 144 mm travel
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- V-style LED daytime running lights
- USB port under the seat
- 6 speed gearbox
You get the usual Sport / Touring / Urban riding modes and power modes to play with and an adjustable screen over two positions and 50 mm.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- Sport pack: Carbon front mudguard and fuel tank cover, racing levers and billet Aluminium brake fluid reservoirs
- Touring pack: Touring screen, heated grips and 22 litre semi-rigid panniers.
- Urban pack: Alarm, tank bag and rubber lined pegs.
Accessories include the Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system, Akrapovic mufflers, quickshifter (£160), carbon mudguards, racing levers, heated grips, smoked touring screen, Bluetooth multimedia interface, 20 mm lower seat, 25 mm higher seat and rear LED indicators.
- 2017: Red
- 2018-2019: Red, grey with red wheels
- 2020: Grey
Launch RRP: £11,500
Capacity: 937 cc (average)
Power: 113 bhp, 84 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 150 mph, 241 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 55 mpg, 5.1 l/100km, 19.5 km/l (average)
Range: 190 miles, 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres, 4.2 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm, 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 210 kg, 463 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 184 kg, 406 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.538 bhp/kg, 0.401 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Nice exhaust
- Low weight
- Wind protection
Up And Down The Range
If you have some more cash to splash there's the £12,800 SuperSport S with 48 mm Ohlins TiN treated fork, fully adjustable Ohlins shock, quickshifter, gold fork, pillion seat cover and tasty white colour scheme with red wheels.
Check out this video review from chaseontwowheels.
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left