Triumph Sprint ST 1050 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Sprint ST is a super popular sport touring bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,050 cc triple engine, producing 123 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa fork
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED rear light
- Centre stand
- Adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox
There's no storage under the seat, due to the triple underseat exhaust, but there is a small lockable cubby hole in the right fairing for your phone.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Options include ABS (from 2006, £700 ,adds 3 kg), colour coded hard cases, tank bag (£105), top case (£260), tall screen, heated grips and gel comfort seat.
Colours: Black, red, blue, silver
2007: Taller screen as standard to help with wind protection.
Review In A Few
- No gear position indicator
Launch RRP: £7,800
Capacity: 1,050 cc (high)
Power: 123 bhp / 92 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 4.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left