BMW R1200ST Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (806 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (229 kg / 505 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (21.0 litres / 5.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: High (145 mph / 233 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,170 cc)
- Power: High (109 bhp / 81 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.476 bhp/kg / 0.355 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,100
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Motorcycle Experience.
What Is It?
The BMW R1200ST is a premium sports touring bike. It is powered by a liquid cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine which puts out 108.6 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,250 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Evo ABS linked system
- 41 mm Telelever front suspension with 110 mm travel
- Paralever suspension with 140 mm travel and remote adjuster
- Dual analogue + LCD dash
- Adjustable 806 mm / 826 mm seat
- 3-level hand adjustable screen
- Clip-on handlebars
- Centre stand
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the flush mount panniers, top box, traction control (ASC), Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA), TPMS, 780 mm / 800 mm low seat, Chrome exhaust and heated grips.
Colours: Black, white, silver, blue/white, red/white
Popularity & How Many Left