Yamaha FJR1300 For Sale
The 2001 Yamaha FJR1300 is a super popular premium touring bike and is powered by a 1,298cc inline four engine which puts out 145bhp. It was updated in 2006 and 2013.
What Is It?
- Plenty of smooth power, comfortable, range
- ABS isn't standard, heat can be an issue, no gear position indicator
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,298cc four cylinder engine, producing 145bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm. Power reaches the rear wheel via shaft drive, just like the iconic V-Max.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 48mm fork
- Adjustable rear shock via lever
- Electric adjustable screen
- 5 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- Adjustable levers
- Centre stand
Accessories include 20 litre panniers, top box, tall screen, heated grips and comfort seat. The 3-spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2001: Black, silver, blue
- 2002: Silver, blue, red
- 2003: Grey, blue
- 2004: Silver, green, blue
- 2005: Silver, green, blue, silver/blue
2003: Screen, fairing and indicators tweaked. Fairing now has a small glovebox, front discs slightly larger at 320mm and dual channel ABS now an option (grey calipers, blue without).
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (21)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from Mark Pulling:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|
RM/2006/038, issued 18/10/2006, affected 14,384 bikes
The idle speed of the engine may become intermittently unstable. In rare cases this may result in the engine stalling when the machine is stationery or at low speed
Build Dates: 01/01/2005 to 31/12/2005