Yamaha FJR1300 For Sale
The 2001 Yamaha FJR1300 is a super popular premium touring bike and is powered by a 1,298cc inline four engine which puts out 145bhp. It was updated in 2006 and 2013.
- Plenty of smooth power, comfortable, range, great for two up riding
- ABS isn't standard, heat can be an issue, no gear position indicator
What Is It?
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 48mm fork
- Remotely adjustable rear shock
- Electric adjustable screen
- Centre stand, adjustable levers
- 5 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear. Accessories include 20 litre panniers, top box, tall screen, heated grips and comfort seat.
- 2001: Black, silver, blue
- 2002: Silver, blue, red
- 2003: Grey, blue
- 2004: Silver, green, blue
- 2005: Silver, green, blue, silver/blue
2003: Screen, fairing and indicators tweaked. Fairing now has a small glovebox, front discs slightly larger at 320mm and dual channel ABS now an option (grey calipers, blue without).
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (13)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|
Check out this video review from Mark Pulling.