Yamaha FJR1300 For Sale
The 2001 Yamaha FJR1300 is a super popular premium touring bike and is powered by a 1,298cc inline four engine which puts out 145bhp. It was updated in 2006 and 2013.
What Is It?
- Plenty of smooth power, comfortable, range
- ABS isn't standard, heat can be an issue, no gear position indicator
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,298cc four cylinder engine, producing 145bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm. Power reaches the rear wheel via shaft drive, just like the iconic V-Max.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 48mm fork
- Adjustable rear shock via lever
- Electric adjustable screen
- 5 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- Adjustable levers
- Centre stand
Accessories include 20 litre panniers, top box, tall screen, heated grips and comfort seat. The 3-spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2001: Black, silver, blue
- 2002: Silver, blue, red
- 2003: Grey, blue
- 2004: Silver, green, blue
- 2005: Silver, green, blue, silver/blue
2003: Screen, fairing and indicators tweaked. Fairing now has a small glovebox, front discs slightly larger at 320mm and dual channel ABS now an option (grey calipers, blue without).
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (18)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!