Yamaha FJR1300 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha FJR1300 is a super popular premium touring bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,298 cc four cylinder engine, producing 145 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm. Power reaches the rear wheel via shaft drive.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 48 mm fork
- Remotely adjustable rear shock
- Electric adjustable screen
- Centre stand, adjustable levers
- 5 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear. Accessories include 20 litre panniers, top box, tall screen, heated grips and comfort seat.
- 2001: Black, silver, blue
- 2002: Silver, blue, red
- 2003: Grey, blue
- 2004: Silver, green, blue
- 2005: Silver, green, blue, silver/blue
2003: Screen, fairing and indicators tweaked. Fairing now has a small glovebox, front discs slightly larger at 320 mm and dual channel ABS now an option (grey calipers, blue without).
Review In A Few
- Plenty of smooth power
- Great for two up riding
- No gear position indicator
- Heat can be an issue
- ABS isn't standard
Launch RRP: £10,000
Capacity: 1,298 cc (very high)
Power: 145 bhp / 108 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 155 mph / 249 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 25.0 litres / 5.5 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 291 kg / 642 pounds (very heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.498 bhp/kg / 0.372 kW/kg
Check out this video review from Mark Pulling.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left