BMW K1200S For Sale
The BMW K1200S is a sports touring bike with shaft drive and is powered by a 1,157cc inline 4 engine which puts out 165bhp.
What Is It?
- Brakes, handling, power, shaft drive
- Power delivery, really heavy, seat
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,157cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 165bhp at 10,250rpm and maximum torque at 8,250rpm. Final drive is via shaft and the engine is actually angled forwards to give it a low centre of gravity.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Duolever suspension up front with 115mm travel (check the pics)
- Paralever rear suspension with 135mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Fuel injection, 12V socket
If you go for the £450 ESA option the fork is electronically adjustable with three modes (Standard, Comfort, Sports) and you can also adjust the rear pre-load from solo to two up with luggage.
Panniers, heated grips, comfort seat, low seat and ABS are also options. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, yellow/black, blue/white
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (13)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from Suffolk Andy:
and this quick test from RoadcraftNottingham: