BMW K1200S Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (227 kg / 501 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (180 mph / 290 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,157 cc)
- Power: Very High (165 bhp / 123 kW)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,800
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Suffolk Andy.
What Is It?
The BMW K1200S is a popular sports touring bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,157 cc inline four engine, producing 165 bhp at 10,250 rpm and maximum torque at 8,250 rpm. Final drive is via shaft and the engine is angled forwards to give it a low centre of gravity.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Duolever suspension up front with 115 mm travel
- Paralever rear suspension with 135 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 12V socket
If you go for the £450 ESA option the fork is electronically adjustable with three modes (Standard, Comfort, Sports) and you can also adjust the rear pre-load from solo to two up with luggage. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include the panniers, heated grips, comfort seat, low seat and ABS.
Colours: Black, silver, yellow/black, blue/white
Popularity & How Many Left