BMW K1200S For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW K1200S is a popular sports touring bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,157 cc inline four engine, producing 165 bhp at 10,250 rpm and maximum torque at 8,250 rpm. Final drive is via shaft and the engine is angled forwards to give it a low centre of gravity.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Duolever suspension up front with 115 mm travel
- Paralever rear suspension with 135 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 12V socket
If you go for the £450 ESA option the fork is electronically adjustable with three modes (Standard, Comfort, Sports) and you can also adjust the rear pre-load from solo to two up with luggage. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include the panniers, heated grips, comfort seat, low seat and ABS.
Colours: Black, silver, yellow/black, blue/white
Review In A Few
- Shaft drive
- Power delivery
- Really heavy
Launch RRP: £9,800
Capacity: 1,157 cc (very high)
Power: 165 bhp / 123 kW (very high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 180 mph / 290 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 227 kg / 501 pounds
Check out this video review from Suffolk Andy.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left