BMW K1300S For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £11,300–£3,800
What Is It?
The BMW K1300S is a popular sports tourer style bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,293cc inline four engine, producing 173bhp at 9,250rpm and maximum torque at 8,250rpm. Power makes its way to the rear wheel via shaft drive.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with BMW 2 piston calipers
- 294mm disc at the rear with BMW 2 piston caliper
- BMW Combined ABS system with off mode
- Front Duolever suspension with 115mm travel
- Adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 135mm travel
- 820mm / 840mm adjustable seat
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light
Compared to the K1200S capacity is up 136cc, power is up 8bhp 1,000rpm lower down the range, torque is more available across the range, the fairing has a few tweaks, the new muffler is much shorter and a quickshifter is now an option. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 800mm low seat, comfort seat, second gen electronic suspension (ESA) with three ride modes, traction control (ASC), quickshifter (from the HP2 Sport), panniers, luggage rack, top box, heated grips, TPMS, HP2 advanced dash and Akrapovic Titanium slip-on.
- 2009-2016: White, black, orange, silver, grey/red/white
- 2012: White/blue (HP)
- 2013: White/red (JK Special)
- 2015: White/black/blue/red (Motorsport special)
2012: HP special edition includes the quickshifter, Akrapovic slip-on, ESA, traction control, TPMS, heated grips, HP Carbon bits and special white/blue paint job.
2013: K-Series 30th anniversary limited edition with white/red paint job, tinted screen, ESA, traction control, quickshifter, Akrapovic slip-on and heated grips.
Capacity: 1,293 cc (very high)
Power: 173 bhp / 129 kW (very high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 180 mph / 290 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 14.2 kpl / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 254 kg / 560 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 228 kg / 503 pounds
Launch RRP: £10,200
Check out this video review from RidingWAOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (14)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2009||276||103||379||78 / month|
|2010||222||67||289||100 / month|
|2011||178||43||221||6 / month|
|2012||189||54||243||41 / month|
|2013||188||24||212||55 / month|
|2014||180||21||201||46 / month|
|2015||138||21||159||55 / month|
|2016||81||7||88||4 / month|