BMW K1300S For Sale
The BMW K1300S is a sports tourer style bike and is powered by a 1,293cc inline four engine. It replaced the K1200S.
What Is It?
- Power, handling, brakes, comfort
- Heavy, gearbox, headlight, mirrors
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,293cc inline four engine, producing 173bhp at 9,250rpm and maximum torque at 8,250rpm. Power makes its way to the rear wheel via shaft drive.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with BMW 2 piston calipers
- 294mm disc at the rear with BMW 2 piston caliper
- BMW Combined ABS system (with off mode)
- Front Duolever suspension with 115mm travel
- Adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 135mm travel
- 820mm / 840mm adjustable seat
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light
Compared to the K1200S capacity is up 136cc, power is up 8bhp 1,000rpm lower down the range, torque is more available across the range, the fairing has a few tweaks, the new Euro 3 compliant muffler is much shorter and a quickshifter is now an option. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an 800mm low seat, comfort seat, second gen electric suspension (ESA) with three ride modes, traction control (ASC), quickshifter (from the HP2 Sport), panniers, luggage rack, top box, heated grips, TPMS, HP2 advanced dash and Akrapovic Titanium slip-on.
- 2009-2016: White, black, orange, silver, grey/red/white
- 2012: White/blue (HP)
- 2013: White/red (JK Special)
- 2015: White/black/blue/red (Motorsport special)
2012: HP special edition includes the quickshifter, Akrapovic slip-on, ESA, traction control, TPMS, heated grips, HP Carbon bits and special white/blue paint job.
2013: K-Series 30th anniversary limited edition with white/red paint job, tinted screen, ESA, traction control, quickshifter, Akrapovic slip-on and heated grips.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (16)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from RidingWAOnTwoWheels: