BMW K1300S Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (254 kg / 560 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (180 mph / 290 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,293 cc)
- Power: Very High (173 bhp / 129 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.681 bhp/kg / 0.508 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,200
For Sale (18)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from RidingWAOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The BMW K1300S is a popular sports tourer style bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,293 cc inline four engine, producing 173 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 8,250 rpm. Power makes its way to the rear wheel via shaft drive and 70% of the torque is available from just 3,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with BMW four piston calipers
- 294 mm disc at the rear with BMW two piston caliper
- BMW Combined ABS system with off mode
- Front Duolever suspension with 115 mm travel
- Adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 135 mm travel
- 820 mm / 840 mm adjustable seat
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light
Compared to the K1200S capacity is up 136 cc, power is up 8 bhp 1,000 rpm lower down the range, torque is more available across the range, the fairing has a few tweaks, the new muffler is much shorter and a quickshifter is now an option.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 800 mm low seat, comfort seat, second gen electronic suspension (ESA) with three ride modes, traction control (ASC), quickshifter (from the HP2 Sport), panniers, luggage rack, top box, heated grips, TPMS, HP2 advanced dash and Akrapovic Titanium slip-on.
- 2009-2016: White, black, orange, silver, grey/red/white
- 2012: White/blue (HP)
- 2013: White/red (JK Special)
- 2015: White/black/blue/red (Motorsport special)
Model History & Updates
2012: HP special edition includes the quickshifter, Akrapovic slip-on, ESA, traction control, TPMS, heated grips, HP Carbon bits and special white/blue paint job.
2013: K-Series 30th anniversary limited edition with white/red paint job, tinted screen, ESA, traction control, quickshifter, Akrapovic slip-on and heated grips.
Popularity & How Many Left