BMW K1300GT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (288 kg / 635 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (24.0 litres / 6.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,293 cc)
- Power: Very High (158 bhp / 118 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.549 bhp/kg / 0.409 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,250 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £12,250
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Srkcycles.
What Is It?
The BMW K1300GT is a premium touring bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,293 cc inline four engine, producing 158.2 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm. Power makes its way to the rear wheel via shaft drive.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with BMW four piston calipers
- 294 mm disc at the rear with BMW two piston caliper
- BMW Combined ABS system with off mode
- Front Duolever suspension with 115 mm travel
- Adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 135 mm travel
- 820 mm / 840 mm adjustable seat
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Electronic screen adjustment over 100 mm
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Luggage rack and panniers
- Centre stand
- LED tail light
Compared to the K1200GT capacity is up 136 cc, power is up 8 bhp at 500 rpm lower down the range, there's a torque boost, a new fairing design and a quickshifter is now an option. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 800 mm low seat, second gen electronic suspension (ESA II) with three ride modes, traction control (ASC), cruise control, quickshifter (from the HP2 Sport), 49 litre top box, heated grips, heated seats, 60 mm higher screen, TPMS, Xenon headlight and Akrapovic Titanium slip-on.
Colours: Red, blue, beigeDid You Know?
GT stands for Gran Turismo.
Model History & Updates
2012: £15,000 Exclusive edition with heated grips / seat, Xenon headlight, computer, ESA II, ASC, TPMS, top box and grey colour scheme.
Popularity & How Many Left