BMW K1300GT For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW K1300GT is a premium touring bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,293 cc inline four engine, producing 158.2 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm. Power makes its way to the rear wheel via shaft drive.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with BMW four piston calipers
- 294 mm disc at the rear with BMW two piston caliper
- BMW Combined ABS system with off mode
- Front Duolever suspension with 115 mm travel
- Adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 135 mm travel
- 820 mm / 840 mm adjustable seat
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Electronic screen adjustment over 100 mm
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Luggage rack and panniers
- Centre stand
- LED tail light
Compared to the K1200GT capacity is up 136 cc, power is up 8 bhp at 500 rpm lower down the range, there's a torque boost, a new fairing design and a quickshifter is now an option. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 800 mm low seat, second gen electronic suspension (ESA II) with three ride modes, traction control (ASC), cruise control, quickshifter (from the HP2 Sport), 49 litre top box, heated grips, heated seats, 60 mm higher screen, TPMS, Xenon headlight and Akrapovic Titanium slip-on.
Colours: Red, blue, beigeDid You Know?
GT stands for Gran Turismo.
2012: £15,000 Exclusive edition with heated grips / seat, Xenon headlight, computer, ESA II, ASC, TPMS, top box and grey colour scheme.
Review In A Few
- Epic mile muncher
- Smooth power
- Very heavy
Launch RRP: £12,250
Capacity: 1,293 cc (very high)
Power: 158 bhp / 118 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,250 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 24.0 litres / 5.3 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 288 kg / 635 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 255 kg / 562 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.549 bhp/kg / 0.409 kW/kg
Check out this video review from Srkcycles.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left