Kawasaki Z1000SX Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (822 mm / 32.4 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (228 kg / 503 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,043 cc)
- Power: High (136 bhp / 101 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.596 bhp/kg / 0.445 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,000
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z1000SX is a super popular sports touring bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,043 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 136.1 bhp at 9,600 rpm and maximum torque at 7,800 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 250 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal Showa rear shock with 138 mm travel
- 3 level manual screen
- 6 speed gearbox
It's basically the Z1000 with a fairing, some touring comforts and suspension tweaked to handle the extra 10 kg of fairing. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips (£162), Akrapovic exhaust (£1,058), pillion seat cover (£224), engine guards (£157) and smoked windscreen (£85). The £9,800 Tourer model adds colour coded 35 litre panniers and ABS (+3 kg).
Colours: Black, greenDid You Know?
It's the basis for Robocop's bike in the 2012 film.