Yamaha FZ1 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (221 kg / 487 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (170 mph / 274 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: High (150 bhp / 112 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.679 bhp/kg / 0.506 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,200
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from chaseontwowheels.
What Is It?
The Yamaha FZ1 is a popular premium bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four engine, producing 150 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Sumitomo four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable Kayaba 43 mm upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
Sitting next to the naked FZ1-N is the £400 more half faired FZ1-S Fazer. The fairing adds 4 kg and the optional ABS adds 6 kg.
Like the previous FZS1000 the flywheel and crankshaft are heavier than the R1 for better performance at low revs. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, blue, silver, white, white/red
Popularity & How Many Left