Yamaha XJ900 For Sale
The 1994 Yamaha XJ900 is a premium semi-faired bike and is powered by an 892cc inline four engine which puts out 90bhp. It's available with 61bhp in the closely related XJ600 and was replaced by the FZ1 in 2001.
- Relaxed performance, comfortable ride, reliable shaft drive and air-cooled engine
- Suspension, lights probably need an upgrade, heavy, only 5 gears
What Is It?
It's powered by an air-cooled 892cc inline four cylinder four stroke engine, producing 90bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 7,000rpm. Unlike the Diversion 600 it's a shaft final drive and you get a separate fuel gauge.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- 41mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 140mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 110mm travel
- Four Mikuni BDSR34 carbs
- Halogen headlight
- 5 speed gearbox and electric starter
The 3-spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheel take a 120/70 at the front and 150/70 at the rear.
Colours: Blue, red
Did You Know?
The engine totally has a sad face!
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.