Yamaha XJ900 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 8 of 10
Current Prices: £2,350–£1,150
What Is It?
The Yamaha XJ900 is a premium semi-faired bike and is powered by an air-cooled 892 cc inline four cylinder four stroke engine, producing 90 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 140 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 110 mm travel
- Four Mikuni BDSR34 carbs
- Halogen headlight
- 5 speed gearbox and electric starter
Unlike the Diversion 600 it's a shaft final drive and you get a separate fuel gauge. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 150/70 at the rear.
Colours: Blue, red
Review In A Few
- Relaxed performance
- Comfortable ride
- Reliable shaft drive
- Only 5 gears
Capacity: 892 cc (average)
Power: 90 bhp / 67 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 24.0 litres / 5.3 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 265 kg / 584 pounds (very heavy)
Launch RRP: £6,000
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|1996||2||1||3||44 / month|
|1999||182||207||389||50 / month|
|2001||81||60||141||16 / month|