Honda CB1000R Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB1000R is a naked style bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four engine, producing 123.4 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm.
- Aluminium frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- Rear 256 mm disc with two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork and 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 128 mm travel
- LED tail light, front LED position light (the "chin")
- 6 speed gearbox, light action hydraulic clutch
- 4->1 low slung exhaust system
- LCD dash
It's actually the engine from the 2007 CBR1000RR Fireblade, but de-tuned for better low down torque at the expense of top end power and the fork / front brakes having also been transferred over.
There's also a Combined ABS (C-ABS) version with three piston calipers available for £500 more which adds 5 kg to the weight. The 4-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a colour coded pillion seat cover (£145), Alcantara seat (£210), crankcase cover (£55), belly pan, radiator shroud (£150), dash screen (£70), Akrapovic Titanium muffler (£725) and a range of Carbon parts.
- 2008-2009: Black, white, silver, light green
- 2010: Black, white, red/black, beige
- 2011-2014: Black, white, grey, red/blue/white, Repsol
- 2015-2017: Red/black, white/black, red/blue/white
Launch RRP: £6,950
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 123 bhp, 92 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 150 mph, 241 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 35 mpg, 8.1 l/100km, 12.4 km/l (poor)
Range: 130 miles, 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres, 4.5 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 828 mm, 32.6 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 217 kg, 478 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.567 bhp/kg, 0.423 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Model History & Updates
2011: Thicker Aluminium handlebar and new 7-bulb LED position light.
Review In A Few
- Sublime handling
- Great all rounder
- Usable power
- Cool wheels
- No gear change indicator on early models
- Funky headlight
For Sale (24)
Sell Your Bike
Popularity & How Many Left