Honda CB1000R For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Get a quote with The Bike Insurer
Get a quote with Compare the Market
New Price At Launch: £6,950
Current Prices: £7,700–£3,450
Power: 123 bhp
Engine: 998 cc, 10,200 rpm red line, 150 mph top speed
Economy: 35 mpg
Range: 130 miles from the 17.0 litre tank
Seat Height: 828 mm
Weight: 217 kg (wet)
Overall Score: 8 of 10
What Is It?
The Honda CB1000R is a naked style bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 998cc inline four engine, producing 123.4bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,750rpm.
- Aluminium frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 310 discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- Rear 256mm disc with 2 piston caliper
- Adjustable 43mm upside down fork and 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 128mm travel
- LED tail light, front LED position light (the "chin")
- 6 speed gearbox, light action hydraulic clutch
- 4->1 low slung exhaust system
- LCD dash
It's actually the engine from the 2007 CBR1000RR Fireblade, but de-tuned for better low down torque at the expense of top end power and the fork / front brakes having also been transferred over.
There's also a Combined ABS (C-ABS) version with 3 piston calipers available for £500 more which adds 5kg to the weight. The 4-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a colour coded pillion seat cover (£145), Alcantara seat (£210), crankcase cover (£55), belly pan, radiator shroud (£150), dash screen (£70), Akrapovic Titanium muffler (£725) and a range of Carbon parts.
- 2008-2009: Black, white, silver, light green
- 2010: Black, white, red/black, beige
- 2011-2014: Black, white, grey, red/blue/white, Repsol
- 2015-2017: Red/black, white/black, red/blue/white
2011: Thicker Aluminium handlebar and new 7-bulb LED position light.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (49)
- 1 of 17
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2008||240||97||337||79 / month|
|2009||356||143||499||130 / month|
|2010||295||93||388||87 / month|
|2011||278||96||374||140 / month|
|2012||186||55||241||60 / month|
|2013||120||42||162||11 / month|
|2014||101||30||131||99 / month|
|2015||211||45||256||200 / month|
|2016||156||22||178||310 / month|
|2017||47||8||55||45 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk