Honda CB1000R For Sale
The 2008 Honda CB1000R is a naked style bike and is powered by a 998cc inline four engine which puts out 123bhp. It was totally re-designed for 2018.
What Is It?
- Style, handling, great all rounder, real world power, cool wheels
- Economy, ground clearance, funky headlight, heavy
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 998cc inline 4 cylinder engine, producing 123.4bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,750rpm. It's actually the engine from the 2007 CBR1000RR Fireblade, but de-tuned for better low down torque at the expense of top end power. RRP is £6,950 or £7,450 with C-ABS.
- Cast Aluminium frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 310 discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers (from the Fireblade)
- Rear 256mm disc with 2 piston caliper
- Adjustable 43mm upside down fork and 120mm travel (from the Fireblade)
- Adjustable rear shock with 128mm travel
- Fuel injection and 6 speed gearbox
- LED tail light, front LED position light (the "chin") and LCD dash
- 4->1 low slung exhaust system
- Light action hydraulic clutch
Combined ABS (C-ABS) version with 3 piston calipers available which adds 5kg to the weight. The 4-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a colour coded pillion seat cover (£145), Alcantara seat (£210), crankcase cover (£55), belly pan, radiator shroud (£150), dash screen (£70), Akrapovic Titanium muffler (£725) and a range of carbon parts.
- 2008-2009: Black, white, silver, light green
- 2010: Black, white, red/black, beige
- 2011-2014: Black, white, grey, red/blue/white, Repsol
- 2015-2017: Red/black, white/black, red/blue/white
2011: Thicker Aluminium handlebar and new 7-bulb LED position light
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (46)
- 1 of 16
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this quick walkaround from MotorradHuchting: