Honda CB1000R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (212 kg / 467 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.2 litres / 4.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: High (143 bhp / 107 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.675 bhp/kg / 0.503 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,230
For Sale (36)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
What Is It?
The Honda CB1000R is a neo-retro naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 143.5 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,250 rpm.
- Steel frame and Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- Adjustable Showa SFF Big Piston upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 131 mm travel
- Ride modes: Standard, Sport, Rain, Custom
- Adjustable traction control
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2008-2017 model you get 16% more power, 5% more torque, shorter gearing, 12 kg off the weight (4.5 kg from the exhaust), more compact overall dimensions, a slipper clutch, ride modes, a fatter rear tyre and a 20% better power to weight ratio.
The engine is essentially the same as the previous model, derived from an older but updated 2006 Fireblade design but tuned for less top end power and plenty of low down torque.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax BT-021 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a quickshifter, 5-level heated grips, radiator guard, 12V socket, pillion seat cover, mini fly screen and Aluminium front mudguard panels/rear hugger.
The CB1000R+ includes the quickshifter, heated grips, radiator guard, fly screen, pillion seat cover and Aluminium front mudguard covers.
- 2018: Black, grey, red
- 2019: Black, grey, red, silver
- 2020: Black, red, white
The construction is really solid with very few plastic bits.
Model History & Updates
2020: Fork and headlight surround are now blacked out and there's a silver stripe on top of the fuel tank.
Popularity & How Many Left