Honda CB125R For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB125R is a premium naked bike with a distinct retro feel. It's powered by a liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder engine, producing 13.1 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 296 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin radial two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with IMU
- 41 mm Showa upside down fork
- Showa rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED lighting all round
- Inverted LCD dash with backlight
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The engine is essentially the same as the CBR125R in a new chassis and the ABS system uses an IMU but only to give front-back measurements, not the full cornering ABS you find on the more expensive bikes.
Check out that exhaust though! Lovely, small and tucked away, in the age of giant Euro 4 monsters.
Honda's Neo Cafe Racer styling is shared with the larger CB300R and CB1000R. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax GPR-300 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
- 2018-2019: Black, matt black, white, red
Did You Know?
The indicators are always on to act as position lights then flash to indicate.
Review In A Few
- Looks downright cool
- Super smooth
- Side stand design
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 13 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 75 mph / 121 km/h (average)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.1 litres / 2.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 816 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 126 kg / 278 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.103 bhp/kg / 0.077 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £3,950
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: