Honda CB125R For Sale
The Honda CB125R is a premium naked bike with a distinct retro feel and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 13bhp. It features full LED lighting, awesome looks and a tiny under slung exhaust.
- Looks downright cool, super smooth
- Side stand design, no gear position indicator
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 124.7cc single cylinder engine, producing 13.1bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm. The engine is essentially the same as the CBR125R in a new chassis.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 296mm wavy disc up front with Nissin radial 2 piston caliper
- 220mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with IMU
- 41mm Showa upside down fork
- Showa rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox
- Inverted LCD dash with backlight
The ABS system uses an IMU but only to give front-back measurements, not the full cornering ABS you find on the more expensive bikes but check out that exhaust! Lovely, small and tucked away, in the age of giant Euro 4 monsters.
Honda's Neo Cafe Racer styling is shared with the larger CB300R and CB1000R. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax GPR-300 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
- 2018-2019: Black, matt black, white, red
Did You Know?
The indicators are always on to act as position lights then flash to indicate.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.