Honda CB125R For Sale
The Honda CB125R is a premium naked bike with a distinct retro feel and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 13bhp. It features full LED lighting, awesome looks and a tiny under slung exhaust.
What Is It?
- Looks downright cool, super smooth
- Side stand design, no gear position indicator
It's powered by a liquid cooled 124.7cc single cylinder engine, producing 13.1bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm. The engine is essentially the same as the CBR125R in a new chassis.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 296mm wavy disc up front with Nissin radial 2 piston caliper
- 220mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with IMU
- 41mm Showa upside down fork
- Showa rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED lighting all round (indicators double as running lights)
- 6 speed gearbox
- Inverted LCD dash with backlight
The ABS system uses an IMU but only to give front-back measurements, not the full on cornering ABS you find on the more expensive bikes but check out that exhaust! Lovely, small and tucked away, in the age of giant Euro 4 monsters.
Honda's Neo Cafe Racer styling is shared with the larger CB300R and CB1000R. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax GPR-300 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, matt black, white, red
Did You Know?
The indicators are always on then flash to indicate
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (14)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels:
and this this entertaining review from RiderCamTV: