Yamaha XSR125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (140 kg / 309 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.0 litres / 2.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (110 mpg / 2.6 l/100km / 38.9 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.107 bhp/kg / 0.080 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,450
For Sale (14)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Yamaha XSR125 is a premium learner friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing (VVT), producing 14.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and Aluminium swingarm
- 267 mm disc up front with four piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 37 mm KYB upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- KYB rear shock with 110 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED headlight and tail light
- LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The XSR125 is essentially the popular MT-125 with retro styling, a bench seat, round lights, round dash, thinner fork, wider front tyre, smaller discs and 1 litre extra fuel capacity. It features the same VVT technology for improved torque below 7,400 rpm but makes maximum power 1,000 rpm higher.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take an IRC Trail Winner 110/70 tyre at the front and a 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic silencer, engine protectors (£135), LED indicators (£45), tail tidy, under cowl side cover, headlight cover, number boards, fly screen, radiator side cover and cafe racer style pillion seat cover.
- Racer Kit: Headlight cover, front number board, side number board, tail tidy - check out the video
- Urban Kit: Fly screen, Aluminium engine covers, radiator side covers, under cowl side covers, tail tidy - check out the video
Colours: Black, yellow, red